+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 errors?

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The better way is save you profile and just copy that profile in some other place some the problem that you describe occure because of improper shutdown so if we have a saved profile
    at other location then there is just need to copy that in the mt4 profiles and them Be careful with your account, keep it safe. write in microsoft exel and save fine. because when you forget
    you can open it again. Exel is very helpful if you have many email accounts and all use of passwords, so with exel we're not giddy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali 123 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes i face this problem and sometimes i experienced that the data is not updating then i see that the connection error and i fear that if this happens while i am in a trade then i may face a big loss....its my opinion...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i think you should uninstall the meta trader4 setup and after uninstall the setup you should restart you PC and after this you should be reinstall the meta trader setup and then restart you computer again and then you can use meta trader4 easily and reliable.

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear,ap ki baat theek hai.kabhi kabhi humain in errors ka samna karna parta hai.sometime connection not available ki option bhi aa jaati hai.is main hamari window ya net connection ka problem bhi ho sakta hai.

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont know why it happens. But it doesn't occur with everyone though. You can do one thing here. If you again enter all of your accounts in mt4 and save those accounts, i think the problem will be gone. It is a not big deal my friend.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to garmink For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member extraordinaryboy is on a distinguished road extraordinaryboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using meta trader 4 software to trade in the forex online market from a long time and i do to have any complaint from this trading platform in this business, this is very simple and very good platform for every trader in the market to make trade.

Member Kcng20fx is an unknown quantity at this point Kcng20fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it could sir, because we will use a demo account contests, but if we are going to use a real account it will be make this trade very well at all, so I will be able to make this trade very well with the results that would be good too sir
    MT4 is usually damaged due to exposure to the virus and the like

Senior Member munir4u is an unknown quantity at this point munir4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dost agar apko asi koi problem are hai tu ap apna terminal meta trader 4 ko delet kar ka re instal kare lo mujhe bhi agar masla hota hai main bhi yahi karta hon.

Member syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, it happened to actually me, other then i only delete/ uninstall with full and install it once more, this happens to be the manner for myself for login when i got the matter adore it. and typically it works with well
    I Love Trading
    Visit my personal blog App Android Market
    -> Snipper (Full Lot's Trader)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to syahir For This Useful Post:

abdul karim (2013-05-25)

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mujhe just 2 bar asi provblem aye thi jab main na kuchh indicator ko manually add kiya tha tu. lakain then kuch samma ka bad yah problem kud ba kud solve hogye .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open