+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 errors?

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes all my saved accounts will be lost and some times i participate in contest and if saved account info was lost then i am out of contest your meta trader 4 stop working and becoming error my suggestion to you is to scan your computer using some antivirus program or re insta your operating

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muskan For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-28)

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ap ko chahye k ap apna mojoda mt4 delete kar k dobara install kare pher ap ka masla hal ho sakta hai lekin pher b agar ap ka mt4 work sahi na kare to ap ko chahye k ap support center rabita kare wo mazeed apki help kare gay k apka mt4 kiya masla kar raha hai aur ku kar raha hai agar aesa mumkin ho jae to kam ban jae ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mahi218 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-28)

Banned raza365 is an unknown quantity at this point raza365's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 is a good software. It is widely used in the world. It don't give any error. If you are facing any error then it will be due to your operating system or due to your internet connection. MT4 don't execute trades and close trades at right time when market moves too sharply. Without this we don't face any problem in using MT4 Software.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to raza365 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-28)

Banned ronaldo5 is an unknown quantity at this point ronaldo5's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can work and work Hdv podium clean your computer and re-prove the podium again and that there was a glitch Contact support perhaps the problem of incompatibility or because of viruses happened

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ronaldo5 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-28)

Banned okeyy is an unknown quantity at this point okeyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meta trader 4 is very good software for trading and it has very nice performing.i am using mt4 from my start in trading.some times we face little errors but it is not a matter.we can trade easily with mt4.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes this is true.sometimes when you open the terminal the account is lost.i think that the best way is to save your trading longin and trader password in a txt file this way you can never lose you account and you can reload it again

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without a doubt from time to time We encounter this problem. And also from time to time We seasoned which the data is not updating then i see that the text miscalculation. We concern in which if this happens whils
    t I will be in a very business Yes sometimes I encounter this problem. And sometimes I veteran that the accumulation is not updating then I see that the union happening. I fright that if this happens spell I am in
    a change then I may meet

Senior Member humayoonkhatri is an unknown quantity at this point humayoonkhatri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same problem faced before. Just uninstall it and then reinstall again.I fright that if this happens spell I am in a change then I may meet a big deprivation.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to humayoonkhatri For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trade main ye saholat mojood hai app yahan par meta trade install karnay kay bad jitnay marzi accounts iss main login kar lain aur pher jab bhi app wo account login karain gay to wo us kay accounts ko yad rakhay ga aur foran login kar day ga

Senior Member mp5 is on a distinguished road mp5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aysa bohat kam hota hay sarey account meta trade 4 main loss ho jaen meta trade 4 main ap jitney marzi account login ker lain aur pher wo in sarey account k yad bhe rakhta hay aur un ko login bhe kerta hay ho sakta hay ap kay meta trade main koi problem ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open