+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Emotional Forex trade

Banned usman12345 is an unknown quantity at this point usman12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mery khyl se humien forex me apni emotion ko control me rkh k trading karna chahye so i am a newbie here in forex business of trade and i like to become a professional and a better business of trader so i think i am till now happy as a trader in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should control our emotion on the forex market and in all the business where we are going to do the business for source of the income, so before make some trading or before some business we should have control our emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mahfuzrahat is an unknown quantity at this point mahfuzrahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there isn't any position for emotion in this forex business.many new trader loss their capital because when they trade in forex they trade with their emotion.when they see that they are in profit,then they start trade with big lot.and I think this the reason of their loss.

Senior Member kamboh is on a distinguished road kamboh's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex trading ma emtion ka bohat bara ha hai agar humapne emtion ko control kare ga to hum achi income kama skta hai aur agar hum emtion ko na cotronl kar skte to haram loos hai.

Member hina777 is an unknown quantity at this point hina777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend if we want to earn more profit from the Forex trading then we must be patient and need concentration in our trading and we must control our emotions because emotional trading we can not take right decision and it may cause of bearing loss in Forex trading so we must control our emotions while trading.

Banned shejanahamed is an unknown quantity at this point shejanahamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that emotion is not a good sign for a trader. If you trade with your emotion then you can not earn a lot form forex .Because when you trade with emotion then you cannot take the right decision and you would lose in forex.That's why I think you have to control your emotion when you trade in forex.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shejanahamed For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member xmeta is an unknown quantity at this point xmeta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions will provide a huge influence on our trading journey, even if we have a good strategy and money management is good if you can not manage the emotions then the result will be the same

Banned Dienepinkstonx is on a distinguished road Dienepinkstonx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that emotional forex trading is always bad and most of the cases we become loser so when we make trade, at that time we should remember it is a risky business and it is operated by computer so no "emotion"

Banned hasmo will become famous soon enough hasmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    to be a best trader in forex one should have a proper money management rule and follow it strictly.Patience and concentration is most necessary.one should never allow greed to over come.If greed enters mind,a forex trader will be a loser.

Banned safsa is on a distinguished road safsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    This problem facing many we know that emotion causing massive loss, So but if you want to get success. Firstly We have problem with our system analysis. Than we get this problem.It is psycologi. It fase normal in Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast