+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Thread: Do We Need to be Smart for Trading Forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-12   15:41
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  258 USD

g haan app ko iss ma smart bnana pharta hai or ager app forex ma puri trah education la ker ayy tuo app k liye best hai phir app buhoot sari galtiyian sa buch jaiye ga..

2018-01-12   23:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex me smartness bahut jyada Jaroori Hai kab aapko trade open karni hai aur kab aapko trade close karni hai Hurricane yahi hai for forex me Sahi time par Jo trade open kar deta hai aur trade ko close Kr deta hai wahi forex me successful ho sakta hai

2017-12-18   12:30
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  258 USD

Forex trading ma jiss cheez ki app ko sabb sa zida zrrorat hai wo ha experience ager app k pass experience hai tuo app iss sa buhoot sara profit earn ker sakte hai or yahi app k liye best hai app ko buss experience hassil krna hai or phir app na trade krni hai yahi app k liye best hai.

2017-12-18   11:22
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

haan, hamen videshee mudra vyaapaar ke lie ek chatur vichaar hona chaahie, kyonki videshee mudra vyaapaar jokhim se bhara hua hai aur munaapha kamaane ke lie mushkil hai, to hamen smaart vichaaron ke bina is vyaapaar ko behatar tareeke se prabandhit karane mein sochane kee jaroorat hai, to ham munaapha kamaate hue pahunch sakate hain aur is vyavasaay mein saphalata bahut mushkil hai

2018-01-16   13:22
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

Yes definitely of course without any doubt my dear brother we completely need to be smarter and be sharper
    in our trading and one thing more we also need to make some better decisions as well here in the forex market.

2018-01-16   22:39
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1378 USD

Yes mery bhai agar hum smart nhi rahngy apni trading mai tho success free mai tho kabhi bhi ksi ko nhi mlti
    tho isleye hum sub ko chahye k hum achy aur smart mind k sath trading karty rahy forex k market mai mery bhai.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Har banda he forex trading main apney aap main smart forex trader bana phirta hai but uski smartness ka pata kab chalta hai tab jab wo real account main apni skills ki waja say trading karta hai is liye apko chahiye ap smart banney ki acting na karen balkay real smartness ka amli muzahira karen is say apko faida hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is biggest trade center in asia.This type of problem is gone, especially out of the forex exchange market. I was not happy, would like to think when I'm smart doing Forex trading. Currency trading for very smart people in General, do you suffer from abnormal minds? I ask this question is unique. I do, we have to train every day. Despite this fact, thinking on a particular topic. Usually increase, the mind of foreign exchange transactions. Many buyers to basically forget money pricing your business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i have to be more smart in this trading market. In the forex i am new trader and i am not earning everyday from the forex. I think i have some lackings for those i cants earn form forex regularly. So i wants to be smart trader for earning the profit form the forex regularly Traders insight and better education is needed to be a good commercial business Forex business mathematics is so. Based on the analysis of trading in the Forex market any business decision is required. So, he decided just to do a commercial hit smart if traders.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

persib (2020-07-15)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I agree with your statement. Forex mein humlog ko smartly apne emotions and risks dono ko manage karna pasta hai to make profits.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With Forex trading, the actual speculator has to be as a speculator inside the qualifications regarding an excellent education plus a good precise as well as analytical power. The Forex trading speculator which will begin using the evaluation regarding conclusion can be used. When the service provider takes action there's the actual deal conclusion as well as the appropriate glass. Only forex is a business which we can do from our own home and we need to be smart in our brain. Manual smartness is not necessary in these market. We not need to maintain our dress code and official code during trade.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

persib (2020-07-15)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes that we need to be smart in forex trading business ,But for this we must need to knowledge and experience in forex trading business.We should know about forex trading business very well from instaforex market .We should avoid mistakes and if we do mistakes then we should learn on every mistake. I think of which reduction can be regular inside exchange market isn't identified with all the exhibition, we will lose a number occasions, you're not a good man or woman in the community or admitted in order to invest out there to modify, you might be only reserved for anyone, in your case, and this also characteristic can be against the law is required to ensure success and get away from problems of which happened and also concluded in their descargaalgunos genuinely in the industry to build market segments.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

persib (2020-07-15), pong (2020-07-11)

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every business need smart thinking and movement to survive and growth. It is applying for forex trading too. You need to be smart in order to earn optimal. If you are smart, you know what you should do to earn profit constantly, so your action could support it. Without smart thinking and smart movement, I don't think anyone can survive in forex world. It just a matter of smart movement to manage the risk then take profit from every situation.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

RKumar (2020-07-12)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, forex trading ke liye trader ka smart hona bohat zaruri hai kaun ke forex bohat hi complicated hai aur es ko understand karne ke liye bohat zaida knowledge aur experience aur trader ka sharp mind hona bohat zaroori hai. smart trader bohat easly forex se earn kar sakta hai aur wo har situation ko easly handle kar sakta hai. No forex is not only for smart people.this is for people who know well knowledge about its trading forum. First of all it depends on your thinking if you think positive then you become a good trader.Before start Forex trading preparation is also symbol of smartness.so you work hard one day oyu will be able to achive his goal.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel that you have to be emotionally smart rather than IQ smart to be successful in trading forex, you have to manage and be in control of all the psychological effects that trading would have on you. You have to not let your emotions get the best of you and be very disciplined with your trade.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    put together their selves before wind up in amazon can be quite a must, weather resistant find out a number of expertise together with strategies with regard to their interacting they are going to probably will take it coming from perfecting together with training they are going to probably could get a number of actions intended for doing this
    tend not to want to get together with more speedily, simply look at slowly and ****ually still can easily master it.. it's a good idea in comparison with find out simply for somewhat after that bounce with an option point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)