+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1012 1052 1102 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 11872

Thread: Do We Need to be Smart for Trading Forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-12   15:41
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  258 USD

g haan app ko iss ma smart bnana pharta hai or ager app forex ma puri trah education la ker ayy tuo app k liye best hai phir app buhoot sari galtiyian sa buch jaiye ga..

2018-01-12   23:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex me smartness bahut jyada Jaroori Hai kab aapko trade open karni hai aur kab aapko trade close karni hai Hurricane yahi hai for forex me Sahi time par Jo trade open kar deta hai aur trade ko close Kr deta hai wahi forex me successful ho sakta hai

2017-12-18   12:30
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  258 USD

Forex trading ma jiss cheez ki app ko sabb sa zida zrrorat hai wo ha experience ager app k pass experience hai tuo app iss sa buhoot sara profit earn ker sakte hai or yahi app k liye best hai app ko buss experience hassil krna hai or phir app na trade krni hai yahi app k liye best hai.

2017-12-18   11:22
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

haan, hamen videshee mudra vyaapaar ke lie ek chatur vichaar hona chaahie, kyonki videshee mudra vyaapaar jokhim se bhara hua hai aur munaapha kamaane ke lie mushkil hai, to hamen smaart vichaaron ke bina is vyaapaar ko behatar tareeke se prabandhit karane mein sochane kee jaroorat hai, to ham munaapha kamaate hue pahunch sakate hain aur is vyavasaay mein saphalata bahut mushkil hai

2018-01-16   13:22
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

Yes definitely of course without any doubt my dear brother we completely need to be smarter and be sharper
    in our trading and one thing more we also need to make some better decisions as well here in the forex market.

2018-01-16   22:39
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1378 USD

Yes mery bhai agar hum smart nhi rahngy apni trading mai tho success free mai tho kabhi bhi ksi ko nhi mlti
    tho isleye hum sub ko chahye k hum achy aur smart mind k sath trading karty rahy forex k market mai mery bhai.

Member sohelkst is an unknown quantity at this point sohelkst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But how about my question. Is you must become the high intelligence people to trade in Forex.Is it because we not smart so we always fail to trade and gain money.So smart and intelligent trader of course make profit and succeed in their work more than other people .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mithun is on a distinguished road mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a trading market thats why i think smartness is not very essential to become a good forex trader,if we have good trading learnoing and good trading strategy so we can be a professional successful forex trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member damiar is an unknown quantity at this point damiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is not forex alone that require you to be smart but smart people are successful in other fields too, forex being risky you need to be more smarter as you have to pull out the profit from risky maket with your smartness

Senior Member clickbox is an unknown quantity at this point clickbox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee ap theak keh rhy hu mery khiyal sy forex my ap kuh smart huny kay sath sath is ky bary my pth bhi huna chahiyh.ku ky yh akh online market hai jha akh acha expirence ke zroret huti hai lakin bht sy logh jub is my lose kerty hai tuh whu suchty hai hamain abi pth he nhi market kasi hai or bhi lose sy buht preshan huty hai mry khiyal sy asy logh apna lose khud kerty hu un kuh achy broker ky sath sath akh achy teacher ke bhi zroret huti hai juh guide krain un ku .

Member Jatal is an unknown quantity at this point Jatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Smartness is very important in trading so you must think and use your mind when you trading there are some conclusions and observations should be drawn to yourself if you want get a good results. But the trading is not just for smart people so you can get the smartness by practicing and the experience.

Senior Member sumforyouage is an unknown quantity at this point sumforyouage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you all is smart trader..everyone can loss in forex market, even smartest people can loss and avoid the same mistake again. forex is not only for smart people because we need to learn before we can be smart people. so dont give up and keep learning. in forex market. no one can predict 100% price movement in forex. the important thing is to learn from loss experience so we can develop our skill

Senior Member syahin is an unknown quantity at this point syahin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nila09 View Post
    This question always come in my head when i lose in forex market. I always sad and think maybe i not smart enough to trade forex. We knew that majority of traders will lose all their capital in the first year. we need to trade smartly to earn from forex trading.
    it is not easy to get profit in forex it is because we have much to learn about the world economy. other than that we should have capital and mentally strong in order not to give up easily when exposed to mc and suffered great losses there are millions of traders in the world & they earning a lot of money from Forex.So I think it is not gambling & you & your friends needs more study about Forex.

Senior Member nila09 is an unknown quantity at this point nila09's Avatar
    Thanks
    This question always come in my head when i lose in forex market. I always sad and think maybe i not smart enough to trade forex. We knew that majority of traders will lose all their capital in the first year. we need to trade smartly to earn from forex trading.

Senior Member Jubel300 is an unknown quantity at this point Jubel300's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,We should be smart for forex trading because forex is so much risky and complicated .so you must be a complicated trader.you can struggle with the forex market ...

Banned poncoez is an unknown quantity at this point poncoez's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is for smart people only, rest of the people will earn surely less than the smart one. But with good persistence to learn and improve one can become a smart trader here also and become profitable. It all depends on the traders mental toughness to achieve what he wants.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1012 1052 1102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)