+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned gogomomo20 is an unknown quantity at this point gogomomo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before you enter a trade, set realistic profit targets and risk/reward ratios. What is the minimum risk/reward you will accept? Many traders will not take a trade unless the potential profit is at least three times greater than the risk. For example, if your stop loss is a dollar loss per share, your goal should be a $3 profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jbalvin4fx is an unknown quantity at this point jbalvin4fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really found the macd indicator is good but not pratical, recently i downloaded he GMACD2 from instaforex website and i had found it very pratic much better even on the RSI indicator.
    thank you for this thread

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member fidou loool is an unknown quantity at this point fidou loool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    planing to entre trade depends on everyone and what stratgie works with i hardlly encourage other to try to make theyr own stratgie so this way they can know be a high percentage the right entere signals from the false cause you can learn someones else startgie but you will never know it like he do y=he can still winn with it while you lose it's better to make your own

Banned abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello It should first trading plan as a model for trading on the markets considered. Perhaps the best way to describe the trading plan is as a checklist. And it will contain the list on all aspects of conducting the deal in order step by step in a logical act as a means of objective guidance trading markets, Plan of trading on the basis of which will be remembered by the general goals short and long term trader, and will provide you with a checklist clear for how to achieve those goals..................
    Note: I do not think that the list of your review or your trading plan should be long or detailed so as not to provoke ridicule. After the play perfectly effective trading strategy like price movement, you will be able to integrate all aspects of your trading method in a concise elements, and to do so would have put a bitter List....................

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that to plan a trade just take stochastic and trendline for my trading..and i have been trading with using scalping then for it , i take a little target and it is easier touched by the trend, and then waiting for he hit the take profit .

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually when trading in this forex business it like a good method to use in forex, first you have to try it in demo account and test it for months and upload the result and later than we can have a test in live account in instaforex because having a strategy is really hard to maintain and to be honest, all strategies does not work.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade plane karne ke lie hmm ashi soch and undwrstanding ka hona bhut jaruri he dusri bat hmara expeince asha hona bhut jaruri he agar aap ek bar ashi trade karna shuru krege to age ja kar aap ashi successs ki or barh sakte ho

Banned gogomomo is an unknown quantity at this point gogomomo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Experience is very important. forex experience is very necessary in forex business. without earning forex experience you do not earn lot of money and you do not success in here. so if you want to earn lot of money in here you earn forex business experience.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex is profitable business and before making trade we need trading plane and trading plane is very important for profitable trades trading plane contain the anylsis entry and exit point and managing risk. anylsis will give you info that what is good enetry point and exit point and you can anylsis with help of indicators.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha agar aapko apana trade ko los me nahijane dena hai to aapko apane trade karnese pahala plan karna padega fir hi aapko trade karana hai agar aap plan karte hai to aapka trade jyada profit me jata haijabki bina plan wla trade sirf loss me hi jata hai par ye kam aapko pratice karke hiaayage warna nahi aata hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)