+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 196 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member ossama is an unknown quantity at this point ossama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good planning is the basis for trade success and a good profit with identify your target also put the stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nahial is on a distinguished road nahial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be your own trader.Don't follow someone else's trading advice blindly. Just because someone may be doing well with their method, it doesn't mean it will work for you. We all have different market views, thought processes, risk tolerance levels, and market experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sairin is an unknown quantity at this point sairin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Each trader has a trading plan that is different from one another because of this also caused differences in the techniques used by each trader, that's why a lot of trading plan in principle and it is the same

Banned persie is an unknown quantity at this point persie's Avatar
    Thanks
    we lose money for many reasons.One of such reason is that whenever we are in a trade and we see the market going strongly against us,many times we fail to exit early believing that the market could still turn to our favour.That way we make our loss bigger

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahansobuj View Post
    How to Plane Your Trade?
    I do not feel suitable with this, and then i just take stochastic and trend line for my trading..and I have been trading with using scalping then for it , i take a little target and it is easier touched by the trend.Thanks a lot .
    I prefer to trade in the trade I use to use in trade and Bolinger band has been able to make a good analysis in the trade I have done and will be able to make us more able to find a good trading signal

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    There is different ways in planning a trade but this is how I do it.

A. This is the entry point determined by the MACD. There is no mystery
    about the entry. When the MACD satisfy the rules as outlined in the 4
    Hour MACD strategy document then enter.
    B. This is our first area of partial profit taking. We have 3 barriers namely
    the 8EMA, 21EMA and the price level of 1.2200 to overcome. Where
    you set your partial profit taking is up to you. If you can watch it live you
    can always decide real time otherwise set it at what you feel
    comfortable with. The order of importance is price level first, then
    21EMA and the 8EMA.
    C. Next is the 89SMA and the price level of 1.2100. Both very important
    but the 89SMA normally halts or turn the price around. At this stage I
    will close everything except 20% of my position if there is still room to
    go.
    D. Just above D we have a trendline that should see our full position
    closed. It could go to the 200SMA and the blue zone but only when live
    in front of the computer will I give it still a chance below the trendline.

Attachment 799

Take partial profit at B, then another at C and then closed out at D. It
    completely ignored the 89SMA and went straight down to the trendline.
    When the trendline was hit the MACD indicated a trade upwards with the
    89SMA as first barrier and so on and so on and so on.
    yes before going in to trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that i have also a plan i target 50 pips profit or loss everyday and i try to make as quick as i can the profit....

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    C. Next is the 89SMA and the price level of 1.2100. Both very important
    but the 89SMA normally halts or turn the price around. At this stage I
    will close everything except 20% of my position if there is still room to
    This is great, I have come across a trading strategy article before when I was told that the 89 SMA is very good for identifying the trade, and also with the 200 SMA although I don't depend my trade on moving averages, but this one seems better.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is right .the MACD is good but in that strategy i will prefer the rsi to replace the MACD since in that chart many.

Banned persie is an unknown quantity at this point persie's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feal trading little size will help to eliminate loss. Since i discover to trade little size lot and i am no more seen losses. It is very important for us to understand the market movement it help us to trade without having problem of loss.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In planning our trades we should keep track of a number of things. In planning forex trades, we traders need to make sure that we try and follow all available forex rules that is associated with our strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 196 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)