+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 196 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i actually have attempt this indicator.. other then i feel macd terribly powerfull out to look trend.. in tf m15 i take order.. with signal macd and trendline this is often terribly straightforward. other then only wait and then determine for best momentum follow trend.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by evostaff View Post
    it seem pretty good exploration of indicator, but according my opinion have to wait a little longer to get the appropriate event. also it seem more appropriate used when market is busy or high impact news......
    in my opinion thing we have to keep the emotion because emotions are things that can hamper the performance of our trading before we entered the market we should analyze first find the best time to open order to avoid sideway that's my opinion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hira_ys is an unknown quantity at this point hira_ys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes any act prior to entry into the trade, according to a plan, it is necessary. Also, I have a plan. Set the gain or loss of 50 pips a day, and I try as quickly as possible, as you can benefit from it. Can I stop later.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nana12 View Post
    be a successful trader needs the right way trading discipline willingness to learn and keep learning and good
    industry always changes its circumstances and a while it goes in the route we can never anticipate.but a excellent investor should have strategy b to dealth with such a industry circumstances before we entered the market we should analyze first find the best time to open order to avoid sideway

Senior Member hadi8484 is an unknown quantity at this point hadi8484's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think,
    There is an old saying in business: "Fail to plan and you plan to fail." It may sound glib, but those who are serious about being successful, including traders, should follow these eight words as if they were written in stone. Ask any trader who makes money on a consistent basis and they will tell you, "You have two choices: you can either methodically follow a written plan, or fail."

If you have a written trading or investment plan, congratulations! You are in the minority. While it is still no absolute guarantee of success, you have eliminated one major roadblock. If your plan uses flawed techniques or lacks preparation, your success won't come immediately, but at least you are in a position to chart and modify your course. By documenting the process, you learn what works and how to avoid repeating costly mistakes.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very interesting post for me because i have no real account for this time and i hope it is good for me for taking plan when i start trading. Now i try to understand about forex trading and i already make a demo account for get some experience about forex trading.

Member arwan dwi prasetiyawan is an unknown quantity at this point arwan dwi prasetiyawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like but I have not been properly maximal and I hope I am successful...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by humayon View Post
    i think, Even though it might seem like an unimportant economic indicator, the average workweek numbers can have a real impact on the economy. If the average workweek even changes one-tenth of a percent, then it can translate into real measurable gains or losses for the economy's overall productivity and personal income numbers.
    interesting that you say about although it may seem like an important economic indicator the number of average working week can have a real impact on the economy if the average workweek even a tenth of percent change actually the main thing being a trader is serious and has the management of field everything

Senior Member manisha is an unknown quantity at this point manisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should never expected a highway in Forex. Because every day our news programs with news issues to face. So we changed our plans and procedures regularly. So it is very unusual easy way to get our daily schedule. But we can reduce the complexity by special possession and perfect lines.

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

If we plan our business before entering the market as adding more value in our trade that we have more money to make, because we can well we take profit plan and stop loss as trading stock easy for us and we can trade enjoyed when wego into a trade when we can focus on the few

Banned sayidatul is an unknown quantity at this point sayidatul's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i want to domy trade then i will must be ablee to do a good job here and the main thing is tobe mange all the things with the trading capital and strategy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 196 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)