Page 168 of 196 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member ksatria921 is an unknown quantity at this point ksatria921's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordance View Post
    i think everyone of trader have their own plan for trading iand your plan is trading using macd and i think it is not good plan for a trader many of trader already trapped from globall issue and lie from indicator
    I think not all the indicators that trap. big mistake because most of them are using indicators is to use an indicator and use other indicators in time and the same account. because we know that not all of the indicators fit when in combination. I think it started from their try.
    Hope, i'll get thumb or thank from you're

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    to make better trading and profitable, of course, we also have to make a plan and trade rules, and the rules of the plan, we should be able to execute it well, if we make mistakes, and break it, we ourselves will be at a disadvantage, because it created a trading plan in such a way, so that we can address the trade was bad.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i also agree with you, every trader use their own plan when trading in forex. But need to understand which one is perfect for yourself. Firstly need to learn more about this trading system and practice with demo account then try to get information about this trading. If you have more knowledge about forex trading then it is easy way to earn money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think everyone of trader have their own plan for trading iand your plan is trading using macd and i think it is not good plan for a trader many of trader already trapped from globall issue and lie from indicator

Banned liaqut is an unknown quantity at this point liaqut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes wilingness tolearn and keep learning and good psychological atmosphere be a successful trader needs the right way for the trading under the discipline.

Banned ashfaq001 is an unknown quantity at this point ashfaq001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick as I can the profit. Then I stop trade , a successful trader needs the right way trading, discipline, willingness to learn and keep learning and good psychologicalading.

Senior Member lalbai is an unknown quantity at this point lalbai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wah, this strategy is quite interesting MACD and candlestick, to measure a reversal huh? I use a simple strategy but quite profitable timeframe using the 5/3 timeframe and install TCCI indicator as a tool to see the price trend or trend ....thank you.

Senior Member romee01 is an unknown quantity at this point romee01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you go to buy and sell directly to one of assistance in organizing some of the buying and selling, as it is, but I do have an agenda. I kind of goal 59 points profit and loss every day, except I do not try to see if I can SWIFT specific benefits. I stop working?

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading during a great way to thanks for business. however i'm not follow any strategy solely do I open 2 deals not like some hedge and once do I Balamadaafh Thrcalcouk each fifty points and rest my nerves with this methodology
    jbp

Banned RifatMishuk is an unknown quantity at this point RifatMishuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    MACD is actually great too, although i actually do not necessarily really feel ideal using this, and then i just acquire stochastic along with trend line intended for my own dealing.. along with i have been dealing together with utilizing scalping then for doing this, my partner and i create a little focus on which is less difficult handled with the tendency.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 196 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)