+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 196 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    he should try prectice on demo account under uurr supervision.........
    beginner ko chahy k wo apni trading ko best bnany k ly trading ki education hasil kry or iss mmain apna experience hasil kr lyy ;;;; jitna ksi trader ki prectice achi ho ge wo utni hee asani sy trading kk rules ko followw krty huy apny kamm ko aaggy barha sakta hayy ;;;;;;;
    trader ko chahy kk trading kk real account ko join krnyy kk lyy money managemant ka bb khyall rakhyy kunn kk iss kk baghae trading too hoo hee jayy gee laki wo sirf demo account ki hee ho gee orr iss syy koi incomm hasil nhi hoo gee ...........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rajmano is an unknown quantity at this point Rajmano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planing is very important of this kind of forex field because without plane and understanding on trade its some hard to make profits when we have planed on using any helpful indicators or Ea's are some help of knowledge on training and experience make a profits also , we always have to plan on trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kucing is an unknown quantity at this point kucing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's important I don't lose out just yet, because my status is still a rookie, so I'm trading with a small lot and money menejement that much, with the target account I can last a long time wrote, with it I was able to take the lessons that many appropriate experience this account, so essentially I just maintain an account balance, the issue of profit that is the No. 2

Senior Member ijoroyo is an unknown quantity at this point ijoroyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very simple in trade planning, ie I only go in the direction of the major trend. and as a new trader then I only trade in the direction of buy used to sharpen my trading skills. and I rely on strength to withstand floating pips, so far all my open positions can be closed with profit.

Member andihaerani is an unknown quantity at this point andihaerani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Cool

It seems good and your trading system above is suitable for the full-time traders because they are able to stay in front of the chart to spot the momentum to enter the market, but for traders who still have their daily job and another thing to do, how could they spot the momentum to enter the market ? Could you explain another plan or strategy how to trade with your trading system above for the traders who still have their daily job ??
    Last edited by andihaerani; 2013-06-01 at 07:42 AM.

Member smoundawa is an unknown quantity at this point smoundawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The sharing such a good information with all of us when ever you are going to trade first make a plan about yours daily trading when you entered and in which times frames that you will do trading and which indicator you should choose and when to exit from the traded !!

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trade i deeply observe the market condition,my commercial state and my desired values then i step up to financing in any thing which is more closure to my values

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But i do not feel sutiable with this, And then i just take stochastic and trendline for my trading. and i have been trading with using scalping then for it, I take a little target and it is easier touched by the trend your explanation interesting. In the picture you show you just use a time Frame. Is not he need to use some of our trading Tiem frame do not we or daily time frame.

Member galaxy50 is an unknown quantity at this point galaxy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for those instruction those are really helpful to get success and earn more knowledge in forex trading.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

to be expert and earn more profit on forex business one should follow those rule which are important and useful to get successful on forex trading.

Senior Member babar is an unknown quantity at this point babar's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han hr ek ko is men thread krny se paly kuch plan hona zaruri ha kun ka ya bissines hii planing ka sath hota ha aur suuccessful hona bhot lazim ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 196 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)