+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 196 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all of these strategies and advices are fine to follow but being a beginner and a student of forex i think one must always develop a set of his own trading skills while learning the upper hand techniques from pro traders.maintening one own trading personality enables the trader to make winning moves with confidence and determination. Men apni trade ko bahot hi ehtiat k sath plane kerta hoon , pehle jub men ne forex ko strat kia tha to meray pass koi planing ni thi jis ki wajah se mujhe ko bahot ziada loss ho dia tha lekin ab men her time frame men market ka analysis ker k us k mutabi apni trade k point ko show kerta hoon k yahan is poin per kia kerna hay market ko mivemnt ko dekh ker is per kam kerta hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And I hope I will success on my vision as if it can help me for making a lot of money with Forex is the platform for the traders to earn huge money as I have come to know what the market is pivoted on accordingly it is my hobby and i wont to market knowledge while it is the goal of every trader wanted to become a better trader for that we need to try harder and I'm sure if we try harder then we will get whatever we need in accordance with the capabilities we have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All people interested in forex by way of ****ual and gratuity are always increasing instead of we need to earn 20% daily when we can get more namely I have no plan to make this business as family business because I do not have anyone who can trade here and I am now doing this business from last nine months and more days and I am just want to go with Forex always in my whole life my future plan about forex business is become a good trader

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every forex trader is required to have a good trading plan and organized to better assist them in realizing a more profitable transaction so in future there will be more excellent money in my pocket from this market after all My future plan is to be a professional forex trader let alone I plan to create a trading account with a large capital so it can trade forex with a great advantage for the future

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Seems like a good method to use in forex, first you have to try it in demo account and test it for months and upload the result and later than we can have a test in live account in instaforex because having a strategy is really hard to maintain and to be honest, all strategies does not work. Main to apni new trade plan karne se pehle technical indicator ki help leta hu and then uske sath sath forex news ko bhi analyse karne ka try karta hu then us hisab se new trade open karta hu.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you already said all important facts i think.., first comes fundametally situation we are in and what does it mean for the market.., then comes technically set ups and analyses and you have to look after your preffared signals.., so after this you on�ly scan the market for entry and then you set up your strategie on the maybe good signaled chance., good money mangement and it will be all good..

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To start work. This means that there will be an angel and a single fully responsible for all debts and obligations related to work. Usually have any debts to the creditor has the sole owner of the right in all of this, whether the owner of the assets of a private or personal work, which is known as unlimited liability. Income derived by a sole proprietor is considered personal income and subject to tax personal income. This kind of work is under the jurisdiction of the regional

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes earlier going directly into trade any person Should make a series of planning AND ALSO trade As outlined by that. we have furthermore a good plan. i target the 50 pips revenue or perhaps loss everyday IN ADDITION TO my partner and i try to help make In the same way simple As my spouse and i will probably the profit. next my partner and i stop trading. I find that planning is very important in life.if you plan thing well then as a definitely you will getted as a better results.every one has different plan in forex trading for the traded as.i always plan before trade that at how much profit i will close the trade or how much loss i can bear todays !!

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Opening up several investment firms such as securities etc that Our future plan in Forex is very confidently and fund big business place and The traders should make proper plans when they are trying to trade and if traders are able to plan really properly then the traders can also become able to have more profits with the trades till to Cary more information about forex market and to be a good trader in forex market that's why i can earn enough money to build my next generation futur

Senior Member Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,610 Times in 1,486 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 196 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)