+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Profitable Forexcopy trader to join

Member saifullah1 is an unknown quantity at this point saifullah1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was interested in using a forex trading system copy, because in addition to our free time we can also as if it had a money machine but the risks if the Trader role model we should also be prepared Loss loss as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Muneer Ahmed Butt is an unknown quantity at this point Muneer Ahmed Butt's Avatar
    Thanks
    instaforex PAMM kia hay or is kay kia de hen or is men shamil honey kay liay kia kerna parta hay wo bhi ton kuch detail den taan kay hum ko bhi pata chalay mujay lagta hay ye traders kay software hen jin say wo trade kertey hen agar koe in ko account dey ton am I right?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't understand any thing by this post. You sheared some copies. What trier mean? please also gives your comments also so that every one and get it. Keep it up. its a good job.
    There are some graph showing daily growth 0% but showing monthly growth.

Member azhhar is an unknown quantity at this point azhhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want the content of dealer

Member aliasamard is an unknown quantity at this point aliasamard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hell i m new hear koye user please mje bataye ga is k bare mei k ye kia hai please aur is graph mei kia note karna hai
    please add me and explane me

Senior Member TehManis is an unknown quantity at this point TehManis's Avatar
    Thanks
    ForexCopy lot of traders are using this system in addition to their capital, but I think it would be very dangerous in this position if we lose our capital and will miss you, because a lot of traders that lose and will spend their capital quickly in the wrong position and could jeopardize their trading accounts this

Junior Member butt.mannan is an unknown quantity at this point butt.mannan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I know about copy trading system it is very easy explanation. If A trade and B want to trade with A so need copy system. For this system all trade will be done by A, but B will not need trade when A trade then B's trade will be aromatically when A trade will close then B's trade will be close automatically so it is very easy.I you want to copy from a good trader then open a live account and go copy system and do work step by step.

Junior Member arnadeem is an unknown quantity at this point arnadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everybody on this forum is not capable of understanding the Forex charts. Who so ever posts the copy here, please do explain such that the newbies may follow you

Senior Member aboelsyeed is an unknown quantity at this point aboelsyeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see that the best thing for abeginner or a person who is not free to learn or patient to make money by trade is to use copy trader but more than one accout to allocate risk or enter more than one good pamm

Senior Member Nisa is an unknown quantity at this point Nisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ary Baskoro View Post
    I list my profitable FC too

Nulacell

wow that looks three active folower, whether you use a money management pack that includes safe? and it looks like you are from Indonesia right? I'm also the same, and how I can contact you if suwaktu-time trade need to copy your activities? will be a material consideration for a while
    I'm Interested in forex
    >> My Thread About EA INDEPENDENT <<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open