+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MT4 Template with indicators

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    This seems to be a amazing one i am getting crazy to check it i like inidcators which give graphical presentation of strength and it showing same. I think if i choose it to trade than i add a good lagging indicator in it to make it more better first of all i check it on demo with its default setting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    I want to share my trading template with some useful indicators. Just copy the indicators in the experts/indicators/ folder and the template into templates/. Then you just load the template into the chart. Good luck.

Attachment 797

Download here:
    Attachment 798
    okay I'll try to pack as viewed from my picture as a direct match with the template, the, hopefully it works for me and other traders,,,But, whether this template is suitable for the EURUSD pair, too? because I only wear during the trading pair and never turned to the other ...earlier thanks for sharing,and hopefully by sharing about these indicators all forum members can have success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    woooooo good indicators and look good on my own like the appearance of the host, very nice views and very simple eye, especially not confusing, I prefer to indicators such as this so we will be free to trade, not complicated and easy to read

Member pixsfx is on a distinguished road pixsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank You For Sharing ... But I am confused,,, is used at what time frame? to its TP and SL?

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice indicator . how to bring it to the other indicators. is this different or the same as the standard. This is a modified version of the standard indicators or standard still.? Thank you and I will try it .

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    I want to share my trading template with some useful indicators. Just copy the indicators in the experts/indicators/ folder and the template into templates/. Then you just load the template into the chart. Good luck.

Attachment 797

Download here:
    Attachment 798
    great picture and I am sure to satisfy by using an indicator system is able to demonstrate how we should take the decision to add the indicator of my mainstay, I think it would be perfect in this

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have most of this indicator and it didnt help me when i used it, the only indicator i find very good is the SF trend line indicator and i am still using it till now on higher time frame

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Template and indicators of well-especially good price index, which crossed up or down to Atakhtrgah Fahbt very good and helps a lot to take any decision to enter the deal I used it ... Thank you

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    LOng time ago I had this indicator but this indicator did not work for me. And I really dont like the trendline indicator. cause this changes rapidly so If I take a decision based on a trendline in a timeframe on the other time frame it may prove false signal.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    blend a combination of good indicators. glad you could share the indicators here guys. looks really can make a profit in the trade. market price trend line support and resistance area is already very good. added to the signal indicator daily bar makes him more complete. a very good indicator in my opinion.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast