+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello Every one I need Help from those people who get payment from Insta Forex

Member Rana.com is an unknown quantity at this point Rana.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1. Yes you can get that extra bonus 50$ from InstaForex because once you get 100$ in your account ..obviously 50$ comes with it too.
    2. There are no hidden charges thats for sure
    3. Well for instant payment, Im not sure because there are some places where the payments require time to arrive at the account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shamakhan86 is an unknown quantity at this point shamakhan86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuttus View Post
    If I earn 100$ from my forum post.It will be added in to my InstaForex account that is Ok.but after that if I made 50$ profit with that 100$ bonus (100$+50$).

1) Can get that 50$ from InstaForx ?

2)Or is there any hidden fee?

3)If Yes then please how have gone through this please Ex-plane?

4)And onther thing Is it Instant Payment?
    You can surely and easily withdraw 50$ from you current balance because that is your profit and their are no hidden charges on it and usually withdrawal requests are processed in just 1-2 hours but depends on which method you are using for withdrawal of money. Simply login to your traders cabinet and go to bonus status to confirm your withdrawable amount and then go to withdrawal section and choose your withdrawal method from available methods.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shamakhan86 For This Useful Post:

wahabplus (2012-08-05)

Banned rupa733 is an unknown quantity at this point rupa733's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm. really nice.

Banned rupa733 is an unknown quantity at this point rupa733's Avatar
    Thanks
    How can i withdraw my fund.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can take and make withdraw for all your profit and there is no hidden fee in there, you take all and enjoy it..and then you can use e-bank, bank wires or else you want to use, all depend to you and for several years i used liberty

Junior Member pachchu77 is an unknown quantity at this point pachchu77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    only liberty reserve and moneybookers is best for indian peoples. bank wire is costly for small amount and alertpay has only bankwire for withdrawl purpose

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no there is no hidden fees. if u get 100$ bonus as posting. and u make 50$ profit from that bonus.
    u easily withdraw the money. if u chosse the wire transfer then its may be vary to country . but max. withdraw charge is 35$ *.
    and if u want in to emoney account . then its process with in 24hrs. all the processing time is 9am to 16pm gmt time.. in this time all withdraw is process. if u have low money to withdraw then u must chosse the emoney account. and if u have more than 200 $ then choose to wire transfer. if u r from india . then dont choose wire transfer.. may be u take the benefit of instaforex debit card. its best . for withdraw money.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kuttus View Post
    If I earn 100$ from my forum post.It will be added in to my InstaForex account that is Ok.but after that if I made 50$ profit with that 100$ bonus (100$+50$).

1) Can get that 50$ from InstaForx ?

2)Or is there any hidden fee?

3)If Yes then please how have gone through this please Ex-plane?

4)And onther thing Is it Instant Payment?
    Whatever profit you made from your bonus you can withdraw it there is no fee except what can be charged by the payment processor like 1% charged by LR. And though payments are not instant but it is usually paid in few hours.

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bahi app Nay jo bonus insta main deposit karwaya tha uss bonus say app jo profit earn kroo gye app wo withdrawl kar saktay ho iss k kisi b kisam k koi bhi hiden charges nahi hain yeh bil kul free hai.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    jani app ne 50 usd profit jo kamaya ha app woh he withdraaw karwa saktey ho or instaforex k koi bhi hidden charges nahi hane main ne khud bhi es ko use kiya ha han ager adebit card use karo ge to us k charges hane bas or koi hidden charges nahi hane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast