+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you love forex trade?

Senior Member malingbesar forex is an unknown quantity at this point malingbesar forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes.. i realy love forex. guys. ye i love forex trading because it is businees and in every business there is a profit and a loss and we can say that forex have both profit and loss also. so mery khyl se forex se best koi work nai online so i think Forex trading without a loss is impossible

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dbjc0000 is an unknown quantity at this point dbjc0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I love forex, that is why I choose to do this business even I still doing my current job,I think I will be success in forex and it will change my life

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darklink is an unknown quantity at this point darklink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cahyadi View Post
    yes, i agree with your opinion. I think to this day I still love the forex as forex most beneficial to me. give the money to me and give me ease. give me a lot of friends, and could give everything to me.
    I also always loved forex trading, forex is a business I think that there is no death and of my forex trading also benefit by quickly and I was also a lot of friends from forex trading so I can learn a lot about the business of forex trading from a friend.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilly View Post
    Yes- I loves Forex trading very much because it is very profitable and famous business in the world. It is a way for me where i can earn a lot of money by trading. I love the Forex trading... It's my style...
    to become a good trader we require time also because if you spend some time daily to get knowledge and information about forex then you are able to become good trader and also able to get experience.

Banned fxeon is an unknown quantity at this point fxeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anwerul islam View Post
    off course i love forex trade.Because it is profitable and large market and we can this trade part time or full time as at own place.i think it good online business.
    On love I think a trader will be a skilled trader according to how much time he honestly spend behind learning and practicing forex trading. Much time is required if you want to be a successful trader.

Senior Member Mustarinho is an unknown quantity at this point Mustarinho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes .. forex trading is very enjoyable and interesting stuff .. once forex, always forex .. it's very hard to leave, such as a kind of addiction .. the best business all over the universe .. only PC and Internet u can access to it and start gaining money

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir mai forex trading business se love karta hon lekin mujhe ab tak iss business main ziyada tar loss hi howa hai lekin main iss business main success hasil karna chata hon issi liye mai iss main daily hard working kar raha hon aur success hasil karna chata hon.

Banned asem is an unknown quantity at this point asem's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i love forex so much Forex makes my life easy i trade in forex everyday to learn new things and make profits and money so i love forex and i take forex as a game and i am player and i acquire new information about my study

Member kmamun67 is an unknown quantity at this point kmamun67's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, these people, who were entered in the Forex market, Forex market, Forex market is to learn something from some business on the Forex market and loves to lve.

Member anwerul islam is an unknown quantity at this point anwerul islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    off course i love forex trade.Because it is profitable and large market and we can this trade part time or full time as at own place.i think it good online business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)