+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple definition (support, resistance)

Senior Member abni is an unknown quantity at this point abni's Avatar
    Thanks
    g haan bilkul sahi kaha aapne dear brother, forex me hume agar earning karni he to hume pehle acche se learning karni bhot jaruri he, hum jitna forex ko learn karege utna hi hamare liye forex profitable rahega, or agar new forex user ho to hume forex ki demo account me practice b karni bahot jaruri hoti he samjne k liye, forex me profit karna he to humesa jyada learn karna padega fir jyada earn kar payege hum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    forum main newbie hoon mauaja na pata ka simple too par support resistecne ka hota ha ro ya kis kam main used hota ha wo be trading main bar bat ho ge ha na hum ader kam kar rhaa han or boht sar prfoit earne kar raha ha hama ya be pata nhi ha k trading main support ka ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chanabian47 will become famous soon enough chanabian47's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi dear friend main app ka shukar guzar hoon kay app nay aik intahi mufeed or informative post ke dear bohat kam loog hotay hain jo kay dosroon ka khayal rakhtay hain dear jisa kay ap ko new anay wallon ka ahsah hay dosroon ko bhe karna chiya main ajj in alfaz ka matlab jaan saka ko kay mera lya new thay .

Banned onik is an unknown quantity at this point onik's Avatar
    Thanks
    To publish and support bright and beautiful size and have no idea what supply and demand more extension is still very involved in any one thing for market value, I accomplished a lot of work to explain the madness you Greet a few people.

Member accianz is an unknown quantity at this point accianz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, you made it good. And it is easily understandable and easily memorable. Thank you so much for defining it to us.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Understanding the support and resistance levels is very much important for the traders when they are trading in the forex market so that they can be making the best out of those levels and thus be able to carry out the best trades possible. Thus, there is need for good knowledge about support and resistance levels.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji support aur resistance ke bare mein jaana jaruri hota hain agar ap achi trade karna chahte hain to fir apko iske bare mein theek tarah se malum hona chahiye is level apko kafi achi trading de sakti hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member asattar is an unknown quantity at this point asattar's Avatar
    Thanks
    suport or resistanse mjy bhot he pasand ha kiu ky is mamham kam karty ha or is sy ham sakon sy bger kisi preeshani sy kam kar sakty ha or is sy fida otha sakty ha,,,ma in ko bhot pasand karta ho,.........

Banned mdf2007 is an unknown quantity at this point mdf2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to thank Dear and friend ..The subsidies and resistors are most important trading Ktoat in Forex is the most important Shi analysis which sets us the direction of a pair, which is determined by us how much smoke points and when to get out of the deal>>>....

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I could not quite understand what it really is support and resistance as my own for this is also a new beginning traders who just want to be a successful trader develops real so no harm I always trade with a variety of techniques that I do well and perfect order always be able to find success during the trading I do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast