+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What Currency Pairs You Prefer to Trade?

Banned jabbar.mollah is an unknown quantity at this point jabbar.mollah's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best various will probably be thoroughly guided things to do a lot of ups, given that such a foreign exchange can handle usually are typically distinct behavior in addition to time for you to analyze an excellent selection for anyone, attain typically comes home after work even so the expenditure for the seller considering the top big difference amid such a two of only two.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned khairulislam111 is an unknown quantity at this point khairulislam111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is a big here is many currency.But i like gold and eur/usd pair.And eur/usd pair is one of the major pair.Every trader like this currency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I liked to be able to conduct transactions using major pairs like EURUSD and GBPUSD, there seems to be a lot of traders who also use it.
    if we use a pair of major in trading there are many analyzes on the pair, and seemed to spread on the major pairs will be smaller.

Senior Member hudson563 is an unknown quantity at this point hudson563's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EUR/USD to get more profits, I trade, so the couple was very popular, since in most cases the pair up and more profits moving I think this is the main currency for foreign exchange transactions.

Senior Member shantolcb is an unknown quantity at this point shantolcb's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to trade EUR/USD in my trading with regard to acquire far more income in addition to My spouse and i presume this is usually major set currency exchange in forex trading tradin, simply because quite often that currency exchange set go on to way up which will make far more income, rest room that set is extremely favorite.

Senior Member khafan is an unknown quantity at this point khafan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will choose EURUSD because the movement is very volatile so we can use that movement
    with trending strategy we will get many pips from that condition and we can make much money in our trading .

Senior Member apon01 is an unknown quantity at this point apon01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The value of euro decreases or increases dramatically against US dollar. So traders can easily recover their loss so i like currency pair

Senior Member bisha01 is an unknown quantity at this point bisha01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best trade prefer for a jobs.

Member mitundolancer is an unknown quantity at this point mitundolancer's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am see in the forex market there are various types of currency. Any man can choice from here any currency for the trading. I like the EURO USED JPG. These are the most profitable.

Senior Member jabeen is on a distinguished road jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i like EUR/USD this is very fast moving and easy to understand currency pair as much we will work hard on it as much we will be able to make money because this pair moves 100-150 pips daily and we can make 75-100 pips easily with good planing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast