+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Hacked EA Signal

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    mainne apane vyaapaar ke lie kabhee robot ka upayog nahin kiya hai. kyonki mainne kabhee is robot ka istemaal aur bharosa nahin kiya. mujhe lagata hai ki isase vyaapaaree akushal ho sakate hain aur nukasaan utha sakate hain. isalie main mainual treding ka upayog karata hoon. anubhav banaane ke lie bahut achchha hai. aur main kabhee-kabhee vyaapaar karane ke lie robot ka upayog karata hoon, kabhee-kabhee main sanketak ka upayog karata hoon aur kabhee-kabhee main keval apanee rananeetiyon ke saath vyaapaar karata hoon. hamen keval yah jaanane kee jaroorat hai ki kaun sa prakaar hamaare lie upayukt hai aur ek se doosare mein nahin koodana chaahie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only tried this at my start once or twice but after that I never tried it again or practiced because I had a good time to follow and watch charts and trade manually is more comfortable for me than any other way that believes that if this Robot work for periods will not be flexible in the future. and for the moment I have 2 accounts that trade my first account using the manual trading system and the other I am trying to do a forwarding test to the EA which I believe can make a good profit. let's see what will happen to my trading account in the future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

nvidia (2019-08-28)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the same EA will lose the same capital several times before getting this target, several times I try to get a $ 10 profit from $ 1 capital I lose a lot of $ one but in the end I succeed in one try. and If robots can make $ 1,000 into millions, there should be no Poor traders in the world. Sometimes it can work effectively and give you a little profit. But it was never that big. Really makes no sense.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

qomat (2019-08-30)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good if you share the EA to us with attach it at this forum then we can try it and find to know what is it..
    i see that this ea is aggressive too, but did you ever try it before ? well my friend i wait for it to try at my demo account

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At present I do not use robots for forex but in the future I will use robots for trading. I am now concentrating on a manual trading strategy. I learned and practiced demo trading correctly to improve my manual trading skills. In the future I will use an EA robot for forex trading. and i don't use robot for forex. I will try to my best level. But some time I found a robot for forex. I'm using a robot sometime. I will be very helpful. But sometimes that gives me the wrong decision. I think the human brain is good for treads not robots .....

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping trading is a good and profitable strategy in Forex, but it requires a lot of Forex knowledge and experience. If you are a beginner then you must use a demo account to learn real trading. On the other hand you have to use stop loss and low lot size to escape from margin calls. and If you want to do your own scalping, let me be more profitable, if you use scalping software. my experience told me to do serious trading in the use of better software directly using their own abilities ... unless long-term forex cannot be considered using software. The best of shortcomings.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is the same as manual trading in my opinion which still requires our control but it will be easier in the future if we have understood or are accustomed to using it.

If EA is not useful then it will not be so popular until now.

Just as many people say indicators are useless but they are still alive today.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

haruh (2019-08-17)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is not safe if u trade automatically. If your signal has to confirm that the signal provider is good or not and if you use EAS, then you should also check their EA on the demo account first. and I think automated trading is safe because many traders now use automated trading systems for trading and they also get big money from trading with this system. So I can easily say that automated trading is completely safe.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

nalawang (2019-08-16)

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ma in sab systems ki koi khas zaroorat nahi hoty ha kio ka agar hamay trading aty ha tu ham chart ko dhak kar hi trade find kar sakty ha ya sab systems wo use karty ha jin ko trading nahi aty hoty ha.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never use automatic robots in my trading account, I prefer to trade manually it's very good. but i don't like to use any robot. I think manual trading is better than automatic trading. so at that time could not say whatever robot was est to use .. and even though there were so many successful forex robots on the internet. But according to some experts, this robot is functioning properly http://www.mediafire.cxm/?cju8k5eiczierk3 hope you know how to add to the expert folder and use it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast