+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Forex Hacked EA Signal

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What about my opinion, manual trading only defends the eyes, heart and mind, but automatic trading defends the condition of the algorithmic and detailed values of a system. I think it would be strange if someone made an EA, basically on a system they usually use, with the same money management, but still worried about that? If we are not confident with the EA that we make and work with our manual, why do we still use the manual system?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    spending time testing some EAs will be in vain if you don't know the system used and when it's better to run EA. EA still cannot run properly without human assistance. whether the robot is profitable and if we use it properly by following money management. The robot is a coding version of any strategy so there is nothing wrong. if we can use the robot properly by following management's money we can easily make a profit. Micro trade is about controlling greed and using the right system all the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the first time I have heard about this. EA is good that you make a lot of money with it but because you have sincerely shown that they are not adapting to market conditions, this is the most important reason why I do not like EA, all thank you for share. and EA cannot adopt market conditions, but I test the theory where my file set adopts market conditions, then new file sets every week. In the past I have had great success in trading this method so I am here to prove that ea can be used to trade profitably.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader here, but I do not trade with EA, I think new traders may not use EA in their trade, wait to be a good and experienced trader here and then do EA trading here, at that time you can able to get big profits and be able to live a very happy life with that income, it is a great business for every trader but you have to do hard work here.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is still the best of course, but there are times when we need to use automatic trading. I myself use FX Power Barracuda every day because my work then trades manually at night. And when I'm on vacation, I use automatic trading for at least one week, day and night. What I want to say is that traders can use both depending on their preferences and availability.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it must first be examined how it works. how much profit you can get or how much loss you can get in certain situations. An automated trading system is not a poor fulfillment system and we have to check it before use. if it makes profit desirable and makes a loss in small I think it can be used. and I think not all traders can succeed with the ea / robot they use to trade the market forek business because I think the market forek will succeed only the market gives a normal movement that matches the logic, but then the market moves abnormally then the trading account might lose

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never tried EA before but I'm sure it's not safe. Kepp in mind that the direction of the market does not have a certain pattern and therefore EA cannot overcome the way it works. I remember a teacher whom I always believed mentioned that I did not enter EA because it was designed to fail. And of course you don't want to fail. and Unfortunately it's not safe, you have to watch EA all the time, especially when the news when prices move very fast. so we should not believe in EA and better use our minds like that we increase our knowledge and experience.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kabhee-kabhee, mujhe ek mitr dvaara ek robot diya gaya tha aur main spashteekaran se inakaar nahin kar saka aur yah kitana saphal raha, lekin isaka aakalan karane se pahale, apane lie pata karen. eee kaee avasaron par phaayademand ho sakata hai. main unhen pooree tarah se nahin, balki sabhee ko ovararaid nahin kar sakata, isalie hamen apane nivesh chalaane ke lie unhen tay karane se pahale saavadhaaneepoorvak pareekshan karana hoga aur saath hee unhen har samay ek khule kampyootar par rahana hoga ya nijee sarvar bhee prabhaavee honge.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabase pahale, saajha karane ke lie dhanyavaad, dost. mujhe is eee ko daunalod karane kee anumati den aur main ek baikast banaoonga ya demo akaunt par lagabhag ek saptaah se ek maheene tak isaka pareekshan karoonga. aur main pichhale maheene hamaare samooh dvaara vikasit aantarik maapadandon ka upayog karake apana khud ka baikast banaoonga. , kya aapane ise 5 ankon ke brokar par aazamaaya hai? kyonki insta ke jyaadaatar sarvar ab 5 ankon ka upayog karate hain

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,088 Times in 1,727 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is working in technical base and it only take technical analysis for opening a position in market about your EA it can not hack the Forex market it only open a position when the market change the trend and goes another side and sometime market get the news effect then it close and opened trade in another direction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast