+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Forex Hacked EA Signal

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer technical robots to robots that use indicators as a prediction whether to open buy or sell. engineering robot that means a robot that opens both posts (sell and buy) without considering market trends. ad EA is separate. if you predict bullish market just buy EA & vice versa. in u dun have time to monitor only on both EAs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sometimes use forex robots, when I am sure that price movements will sideways, so I have many opportunities to overcome losses, when the robot cannot work properly. and, i don't use it to do better results without it actually the robot is too complicated for me it doesn't give accurate results even maximum time one of the main reasons for losing an account is trying to take the manual option.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cannot trade with robots. because I don't count on it. Maybe I don't have much luck using it. but does not work with me. I prefer to trade alone. and you can use expert advisors such as MEGADROID, forexrobotnoloss.com, FWRC EA FUSION. I recommend these three expert advisors ... please try

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well there are lots of forex bots from which we can become more profitable but it's better if we trade alone and don't depend on them because they can't benefit us all the time, but if we have a good strategy then we can become profitable on a regular basis. and the only way is to test the robot, the owner can claim many things about EA but it is up to you to test it, if it is very good then buy it, EA in very good and reliable

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i don't think that way, Forex robots can only bring misery to you, never think of profit with ea only with luck yes you can get but in reality you can't get profit with ea, because they fail big and they don't work. and robots bring money to forex traders because now there are many traders choosing robots to make money on trading. Robots seem to be profitable for them to make a profit and by using robots they really become profitable in trading.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex robot traders are made by humans if the wrong creation arrangements we will fall into a dangerous situation but if humans handle their own account he must overcome the dangerous situation. and I think manual trading is better than automatic trading. because the prices of certain currencies always change because of certain countries various economic and political affairs. so, it is very difficult to take the right decision every time with robots or automated trading to get money continuously.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like manual trading. Many traders may not like my idea. But I like manual trading because robots don't provide the best analysis all the time.
    and I like to use EA because even though I'm far from my computer, robots still trade me. And also emotions are removed so I'm not too worried

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no time I do not support it because after all, wanting to ensure a permanent profitable strategy, automated trading policies ensure that I plan free trade, the market does not always move the same tone so it requires the right trade policy with a manual process. and automatic trading is normal for those who cannot trade on their own. It is important that they follow people they can trust to gain profits or some kind of robot to do their trade.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose humans compared to robots. We all know that behind a great robot there will be brilliant humans. Personality I like to trade robotics and in the end we also need to control trade. That proves that humans are the winners. and if I personally prefer manuals without robots in forex trading, the results we get profit or loss will make us more satisfied ... hehehehe ...... that's my opinion. good luck everyone

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lazy traders who use robots, Let me ask questions here in this thread, Have you ever seen an efficient forex robot and had a successful history of six good months? Although, I doubt, can you please share it here ?? You know that works while studying your trade and trading during practice. and, I am always on the human side and always will. Come on, show me some amazing robots that really function smoothly. Can you? I don't think so. Besides that robots cannot understand market psychology and in fact the market really moves according to the psychology of traders, believe me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast