Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: which is better: instaforex.com or etoro.com

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instaforex with mt4 is the best platform than the others, you know why ? because mt4 is very flexible and easy to understand, we can use it , we can install some scripts and else what we need to do in there
    do the best we can

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best broker according to me is instaforex then etro. the mt4 and mt5 trading terminal is widely used for forex trading by many broker. etro has individual trading system but it is difficult to operate. i feel flexible with mt4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I choose instaforex, I alreay get used to with mt4 platform with indi on it
    Quote Originally Posted by traderking84 View Post
    In your opinion which is better trader instaforex.com or etoro.com....instaforex uses mt4 & mt5 platform. And etoro uses its own platform..

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In your opinion which is better trader instaforex.com or etoro.com....instaforex uses mt4 & mt5 platform. And etoro uses its own platform..
    main to gi instaforex ko he vote doun ga kioun k mugh ko pata ha k instaforex ssab se bast ha trading k liye es liye main to es k sath he trade karta hou or es se he profit kamata houn main ne to etoro ki kafi complante soni ha es liye mainne us ko kabhi use nahi kiya ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like Instaforex broker. I also use mt4. I think that it is very good and easy. The Instaforex is the best trader. And the etoro.com is specially Japany broker. It is not comfortable for me because USDJPY and EURJPY is not my very useful pair.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    Most of the major forex brokers use mt4 or mt5 trading platforms. But i dont know a lot about what etoro use for their trading. But i think most of the people are unaware about their trading system while mt4 & mt5 are a very popular system. So i prefer Instaforex consider to etoro.
    eToro is a broker who is still a question mark for most of the brokers, especially a lot of negative testimony about the broker on this one, so make the most of the traders including myself still doubt the credibility of the broker

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the major forex brokers use mt4 or mt5 trading platforms. But i dont know a lot about what etoro use for their trading. But i think most of the people are unaware about their trading system while mt4 & mt5 are a very popular system. So i prefer Instaforex consider to etoro.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    I have tried both brokers but I like instaforex more. I really prefer brokers with mt4 platform because I'm more used to it. And most of the EA's are for mt4 and mt5.

+InstaForex has great promotions and bonuses!
    in essence the best of the best then we use a broker who is already known and no doubt the service offered to the client, other than that of the process we use as a place of our Expert Advisor for automatic trading is not constrained by the use MT4 and MT5

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried both brokers but I like instaforex more. I really prefer brokers with mt4 platform because I'm more used to it. And most of the EA's are for mt4 and mt5.

+InstaForex has great promotions and bonuses!
    Last edited by DiF0r; 2012-04-13 at 02:31 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8