Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: which is better: instaforex.com or etoro.com

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To my sole opinion I think instaforex is better that etoro. I like scalping and mt4 is a common platform where you can learn thing which can be used in other place and it will give you a familiar platform to work with. and instaforex became the best in asia. but still you can have your own opinion and judgement by going through the options they have.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member microworks87 is an unknown quantity at this point microworks87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by traderking84 View Post
    In your opinion which is better trader instaforex.com or etoro.com....instaforex uses mt4 & mt5 platform. And etoro uses its own platform..
    I think etoro is good only for beginners. Because it is graphically looks good. But it's not for expert traders.
    Most of the time etoro platform gets disconnected. I don't know if that's the case with my broadband connection.
    But I really prefer MT4 to etoro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by traderking84 View Post
    In your opinion which is better trader instaforex.com or etoro.com....instaforex uses mt4 & mt5 platform. And etoro uses its own platform..
    if I prefer to use his insta and MT4, because the indicators I use can only be used in MT4,
    others can not and I think the platform etoro with complicated

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    Maine etoro ki advertisement bahut dekhi par aaj tak iss broker ka use nahi kiya aur kuch member se iss broker ke baare mein kuch trader complaint bhi suni hai jabki IFX ko toh mein kaafi years se use kar raha hun aur kaafi satisfied bhi hun..joh hi past mein agar koi proble aayi toh solve bhi ho gayi thi jaldi hi. So, recommend IFX over etoro broker.
    Top Site List Broker
    Here are the Top Site List Broker
    A. https://instaforex.com/
    2. http://www.forexyard.com/
    3. http://www.avafx.com/
    4. http://www.******.com/
    5. http://www.etoro.com/
    6. http://ikofx.com/
    7. http://www.plus500.com/
    8. https://account.*********.com/
    9. http://www.marketiva.com/

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine etoro ki advertisement bahut dekhi par aaj tak iss broker ka use nahi kiya aur kuch member se iss broker ke baare mein kuch trader complaint bhi suni hai jabki IFX ko toh mein kaafi years se use kar raha hun aur kaafi satisfied bhi hun..joh hi past mein agar koi proble aayi toh solve bhi ho gayi thi jaldi hi. So, recommend IFX over etoro broker.

Junior Member naveen is an unknown quantity at this point naveen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had trouble when using broker etor because flatform being used is not familiar, though his appearance is very good with various animations. but I am not able to use the robot and place the indicator which I use on mt4 flatform.

Banned osakwe is an unknown quantity at this point osakwe's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no amount of conviction that will make me shift my ground on the credit scores of instaforex company. instaforex has no match when it comes to currency business, they have made me a proffessional.

Senior Member shariful is an unknown quantity at this point shariful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think, Instaforex.com is the better than etoro.com, because i like Instaforex broker. and in bangladesh maximum trader are use the Instaforex. so Instaforex is the best broker.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Commercial software is problume Because the performance of STIs so that eToro is not very good.

Now, at this point is really an excuse to compare two of them, because one uses MT4 and MT5 and other sexually transmitted diseases is to use your own terminal.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like the both of this forex companies,i think that instaforex is more good than etoro,because it have more options and more nice comments from professional traders.Etoro is a nice companie too,but i think it is not the best forex trading platform.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast