+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Why most Lose Trading?

Member dian21 is an unknown quantity at this point dian21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first step that should should be taken to anticipate losses in early trading is to always use stoplosses. and analysis before opening a position. always pay attention to the news that there may be impact on price movements. and discipline in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the traders lose tradings because of having no knowledge about forex , some times they greed for earning more , so they loss by taking higher risks in their trades . some do not put stop loss so they.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mnaqash is an unknown quantity at this point mnaqash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why most Lose Trading?

my dear friends it is my personal observation that the most people who lose there equity in trading they make a mistake , and that mistake is greed , when ever you make greed you must loose , and to avoid greed you must know the right ways of trading and the right way is the safe way always .

Banned mun07 is an unknown quantity at this point mun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex is the popular and interesting business in the world , the forex business they will comfortable who are making loss again and again then they will be a stress and in confrom

Senior Member mano234 is an unknown quantity at this point mano234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    over greediness humesha e lose me ly k jati hai hum patient sy kbi b kam ni lety hain humesha over confident hoty hian is lye humin lose b zayda hota hia ..

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of the major factors that lead to the loss of money in Forex is first to enter the deal to sell or buy without the analysis and the second thing is that you buy a contract by emotion does this mean to be entered in this decade is the analysis and there are other factors such as the urgency and lack of discipline,,,,,,, etc.

Member syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the large reason why getting loss in our own trading as a result of we dont apprehend what's the very best strategy to find within the market therefore getting within the market not within the right position therefore we can get big loss in our own trading.
    I Love Trading
    Visit my personal blog App Android Market
    -> Snipper (Full Lot's Trader)

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well there are so many reason through which a newbie is losing their money when i was newbie i have lost my complete balance just because of greedy thinking and wrong management of the money and always trade without strategy and planning.

Banned misshema is on a distinguished road misshema's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think nearly all loss trading is with the purpose of if you prepare one confound and if you labor with very untruthfulness. I think if you labor with very careless in forex trading therefore you can become loss and you can get paid poor. I think if you feel like to discontinue loss therefore you be supposed to labor nice and labor with honesty.

Senior Member Gatu is on a distinguished road Gatu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the reason why you lose is because its a good way people where and people make some good and understand a good way to trade and understand everything in trading forex, people gain a lot of good working and its the best way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open