+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Why most Lose Trading?

Senior Member abid1 is on a distinguished road abid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think most loss trading is that if you do any mistake and if you work with very dishonesty. i think if you work with very careless in forex trading then you can get loss and you can make poor. i think if you want to stop loss then you should work good and work with honesty.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to abid1 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Banned crux9 is on a distinguished road crux9's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my experience the main measures of why newbies loss their trading is that they do not take enough education, lack of strategies, lack of time they have spent on Demo account they just become greedy and try a real live account and then they do not know how to trade then they loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to crux9 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member forexrofik is an unknown quantity at this point forexrofik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the traders in forex trading experience tremendous loss because they lack patience in waiting for a strong signal from the indicator attached. most novice traders comply willfulness to reach a specified target profit themselves daily, making it less cautious trade
    get bonus forex no deposit . you want $5 or unlimited
    https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=31973

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forexrofik For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member Rubab is an unknown quantity at this point Rubab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So old man, are you making money consistently? if you do, may be you can share your thoughts. But i do know a lot of traders who trade for years and yet keep losing their money.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubab For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Banned souravpaul7770 is an unknown quantity at this point souravpaul7770's Avatar
    Thanks

Why most Lose Trading?

I just want to start a thread on Key factors which lets mostly in losing Trade.
    Why a newbie starts losing trade, what are the measures which they must follow it up to be stable if not successful.

I hope much of you will like to share your experiences across for the newbies.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to souravpaul7770 For This Useful Post:

fxstar (2013-04-17), raheel001 (2020-11-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open