+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello New Trader Here

Banned dotcom is an unknown quantity at this point dotcom's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hope you creates a huge capital account and its easy like you do in demo but if you have a balance amount that you invest in demo and can you invest this in real account?? if you do this then no problem its easy for you but if you can,t them you make low profit from forex and manage you account as your investment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the option given is very good and useful we can use these types of the option so that we can make the good amount of the money on the trading, it is must for the new trader who are the new on the trading sites can use these types of the option so that they can become a good trading sites.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member odisroy984 is an unknown quantity at this point odisroy984's Avatar
    Thanks
    must be brand new, therefore, means to meet people fucking with the bargainer, where you can change so it can get and probably earlier than on the way to get rid of with a lot of income. (e) ' er win expressions, together with results from smart products. people achieve their types of income of the most openhearted module on the market. But the heart and soul. One day, my husband and I are in addition to the beginners with my partner and I through seniors with partner and fatal degrees, which guide. All of these people in the country where the investment is not of a single module of industrial noise, as far as possible, be sure to change to win. No, a separate assessment of the rim with this investment to make. My husband and I had to be sure, too, that focus on the juniors.

Senior Member saimon12 is an unknown quantity at this point saimon12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to congratulate new trader because every every new trader will be senior someday. When I was new here I face some problem but with some tips and senior advices I done my job nicely here.

Senior Member mdswapon01 is an unknown quantity at this point mdswapon01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello all man join a forex work and goods for a trade for a forex work and betetr income money for a job snow goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and bets income money for a profit for a forex trade in the goods jobs forex.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depending on your initial capital and trading strategy , yes we can say it is normal in Forex trading. But as you are beginner so at this i would like to give you my fair suggestion , if you are thinking that you can make money in the same with ease and you have got enough knowledge for trading correctly then you are wrong. To learn Trading takes time , Only one trade can not tell our abilities. You must have to spend at least 3 moths in demo trading.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by souravpaul7770 View Post
    Hello, Ive just started trading last friday on a demo account.

Im on a demo account at the moment im trading AUD/USD only as I am australian and I have always followed my currency.

So since friday of last I have made $23,736.89 in profit.

Can anyone tell me if this is normal in forex trading.

I`m using FXCM trading station software.

Is this software real or not?

Thanks.
    very true sir, if you are new to the insistence suitable sekai if we will join in and start trading lessons from this forum sir
    because in this forum we will be able to get a trade that is safe and can be very helpful at all to us who wish to trade it in a good way

Senior Member Md. Mominul Islam is on a distinguished road Md. Mominul Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all, Open the new demo account for practice purpose then the traders familier with trading platform. These accounts act as a perfect learning tool in the forex trading learning process. Secondly it provides trader with insight on ups and downs of the forex market, letting them understanding how the prices of currencies fluctuate in the live trading. With the help of these accounts, trader to make reliable estimates of the probabilities of profits and losses involved in the business.

Senior Member projetofmadrassa is an unknown quantity at this point projetofmadrassa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are great my friend because making more practices with demo account will give more experience about Forex trading about the software you are using i think it is good for that you can continue making more practicals that will help you.

Senior Member mdsamsul01 is an unknown quantity at this point mdsamsul01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends goods for a jobs now goods income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs all time work for a jobs now goods for a work and betetr income money for a jobs forex work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast