+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Hello New Trader Here

Senior Member triadi is an unknown quantity at this point triadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it was a very good friend of revenue, keep doing it consistently. because the biggest challenge is the trader can generate profits consistently. if you are able to do so at least in 3 months then try to use a real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilal224 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    india forum bohut best hai learning k liye ap is sa bohut kuch seekh sakta hai agar ap seekhna chahte ho to aur sir bohut bohut mubarak ho ap ko ap ka kafi bara account hai i think ap trader bhi acha hi hoga wish u ap acha trader bna......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir i think ap ne thek hi kaha hai forex trading business ka indian forum kisi bhi beginner kay liye bohot zabardast gift hai jo yahan per forex trading business ko kafi acha learn kar sakta hai aur apne iss business kay experience ko improve kar sakta hai.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir, congratulations, you are able to make profits is quite fantastic. unfortunately it was the result of a demo account. you need to know, psychologically, between demo and real it will feel different. yes it is a good broker, but I think it would be great with a broker Instaforex. This is the best.

Senior Member Zilly is an unknown quantity at this point Zilly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One day,I was also newbie and I get a advise from my seniors and i have remember that advise.They say me that if you will start trading without knowledge,You can never become successful.Therefore,You have learn proper by demo trading.I shall also this advise to my juniors.

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a new trader there are so many ways people have to know where and how you make and you will always where and how you make the profits. always have a sence of profit taking and understanding it. people will make profits in these kind of a market. but the best.

Banned souravpaul7770 is an unknown quantity at this point souravpaul7770's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello New Trader Here

Hello, Ive just started trading last friday on a demo account.

Im on a demo account at the moment im trading AUD/USD only as I am australian and I have always followed my currency.

So since friday of last I have made $23,736.89 in profit.

Can anyone tell me if this is normal in forex trading.

I`m using FXCM trading station software.

Is this software real or not?

Thanks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to souravpaul7770 For This Useful Post:

asad7444 (2013-03-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11