+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Need for indicator

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    this system looking good to trade i will try it first on demo account then on live account . because some people screen shot are repainted they
    cheat with the people about their system . i hope this system will be good for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to najaf12345 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-24)

Senior Member sukro1940 is an unknown quantity at this point sukro1940's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pretty good indicator that I ask permission for your indicator downloaders might trade system in combination with the one I have thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    Hello every body
    I have found a system
    but I do not know what indicators they use in this system someone knows can share it with me here
    thank so much
    for the trading system as it might be better if you add a parabolic indicator tsar on your trading platform so you will easily know when the trend started and when the trend ends...

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this system is technical and signals which are generated are based on technical analysis. there are many indicators which are used. they all coupled and work to give signals
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry your image is so unclear so that I can not read the names of the indicators here. If you know the names then please mension here so That I can try to help you and from next time try to post a clear image.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its very good and profitable way to earn profit. By using MACD indicators and reading technical prediction from different website. using MACD you can easily earn profit.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    system or strategy in the picture looks like used indicators such as the Heiken Ashi, ...(don't know, maybe barry line), MACD, and Stochastic Oscillators. seems to be a good system or trading strategy to be followed and need to try first in a demo account before using it to trade on real account.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical system that you use are very good friends. there is complete and can be quite able to make a profit. you just know the location where it will open a trade position. aishi heiken combination and a trend line is sufficient to confirm the open position. and complementary MACD and stohastic. you should use for the M30 or H1 timeframe. happy trade
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sinaga For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open