+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2075

Thread: How to get grip on forex.

Banned ronaldo5 is an unknown quantity at this point ronaldo5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually in the Forum, we find many people want to help all the members of this forum and anyone who has a query as it only put forward and will find the answer. Only the will is the basis of each trader are the basis of learning and tried to reach the secret of success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tahir063 is an unknown quantity at this point tahir063's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi mery khayal sa waqt aap ko sab kuch sikha daitya ha aik acha dost,indicator oar rules ko follew karnay sa chaye aap ko loss b ho jye lakin waqt kareeb ma aap ko kamhyab bana dai ja

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that getting of grip on Forex good things but it is not so easy as we think, it require invest more time in Forex trading and get more experience about the Forex business. With the hard work consistency basis gathering knowledge and experience we can improve our skill and better trading technique.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe forex trading is very risky businesses and more profitable business. A trader can loss his balance in short time fo wrong trading. Forex trader gives us loss In trading for greed, wrong money management and start forex trading without learning successfully.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai hum logo ko forex mein grip pakadna hai to yaha par kafi jayda mehnat karna padta hai bhai, trading mein mehnat karne se hi hum logo ko trading karne ke bare mein pata chal jata hai bhai, yaha par bhai grip majboot karna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you must use a new Forex demo account and go to the website www. ********.com and www.forexfactory.com, on this page are for your school, student, can make you more on this server. It is also that a good agent can enter. At the same time, financial and risk management. This will help you a lot. For additional information about the method and analytical methods.

Banned salufx is an unknown quantity at this point salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are now at the right place then you can make share with the others and get the information you need to grow your system and become a good trader, but keep not to remember that there is no instant way or shortcut then you have to grow yourself as well as you can , think with realistic then you have to know your ability then you can make relevant target and planning for you
    I think long time trading will make you numb. lols. I been trading for six years now and gets lots of disappointments and one thing that I realize is that I feel numb right now. I mean I see my loses and for me its all numbers anymore not money. that's how I know that the value of the money has been loss. lols. I'm hoping to be good in forex so lets see if I can reach my goal in here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you , this forum is the right place for the beginners to learn and ask their questions about the things they want to know , but they have to know that the knowledge is not enough and they should practice a lot to get real experience in the market.

Member sk6303477 is an unknown quantity at this point sk6303477's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex par grip sirf ek he sorat main hasil ki ja sakti ha ek ap jitna zayada ho sakay demo account ko use kro second ap koe bhe forex ka forum join kar lo aur wahan say forex ka knowledge hasil kro es say ap asani say forex ka knowledge hasil kar saktay ho aur knowledge k liyay india forum sab say best ha yahan 2 languages use ho rahe han english aur hindi

Banned ronaldo5 is an unknown quantity at this point ronaldo5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank Post really wonderful here in the forum there are a lot of strategies and a lot of members who want to help and they are something that is over all, beginning to equip himself with determination and will and then do not despair because the road is long, so it patience and we are here to help

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)