+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Without Indicators

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    Trading without indicators, is actually not something new and extraordinary. Many successful traders are doing. There are several techniques used iasa, with candlestick analysis, or with trading techniques that are well known, the so-called "price action". Fact is that most indicators often give false signals, and often too late to give a signal. That's why professional traders prefer to use price action techniques

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you can trade without indictors if you have fair knowledge about the trading market for this you have to be experienced enough so that you can predict the trends without the use of the indicaotrs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nur5564 is on a distinguished road nur5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear atrders the indiactors ar every good and you ahve to work ahrd in order ot becoma good atrder and you ahve toowrkl hard and you ahve topractise alot so that you can beocma ogod atrder and then you can take profit form market

Banned ssabbasi2003 is on a distinguished road ssabbasi2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade indicator k bagair ase he hai jase anday k pass chari so indicator boht important hain trading k lye indicator se ap ko 90 percent fit forecast milte hai jis ki waja se app market ko theek predict kar sakte ho so trading without indicator loss he kare ge

Banned sundus ahmad is on a distinguished road sundus ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators are very good for those persons that are new and do not have the total knowledge about the trade. Forex trading will be easy for the trader with the help of the indicators. I am new here so i am not using the indicators. i am using the demo account.

Senior Member ngok is an unknown quantity at this point ngok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my analysis of trading without indicators is easy and fun you will about it, it's an indicator bersifar late, so I rarely use the indicator, I generally use the analysis of supply and demand and price movements that are very relevant to me.

Senior Member ferhan01 is an unknown quantity at this point ferhan01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading without indicators is not possible.a trader can not think to earn money from forex trading without indicators.those people whose are do trade without indicators can not earn money from forex trading.so trading without indicators is not possible.

Banned safdar786 is an unknown quantity at this point safdar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    han ji mujhe to boht maza aya hai or yakinan aap ko be maza aye ga jb ap bgair kisi signal k trading krte han aap ko kuch pata ni hot k mre sath kya hote wala hai trading k loss ho ga ya phr fiyed ye kr k hi pata chalta hai.

Senior Member king_92 is on a distinguished road king_92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that trading without trading is only a work of professional traders who are totally aware from the Forex business that how become a successful in it and get a lot of profit from their business and according to my view it is not for s who are new in Forex that we can trade without indicators because indicators so much help us

Senior Member katib is on a distinguished road katib's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never use the indicators when trading because I prefer to trade using candlestick chart pattern. the indicator is always late in detail the signal. we can do to open a position with the market based on the shape and some supporters that could be a reference.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)