+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Without Indicators

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator ka bina mere kayal sa trade nahi ho sakti ha kyon ka indicator ka bina hum market ko smj he nahi sakte ha hum market ko smjyne ka laye he to indicator ka use karte ha indicator sa hum ko achi help milti ha forex ma trade karne ka laye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kanom is an unknown quantity at this point kanom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would be difficult for me to be trading without indicators, but I believe that all this to be learned a slow manner and trading in naked. However long as there is an indication I will trade use..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we can trading without indicator because indicator not always give right signal so every
    trader have different strategy but the purpose is same to make profit in forex market with our real trading account.

Banned forex786 is an unknown quantity at this point forex786's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear, according to me, Forex trading without indicators is not any thing. Many successful trader are doing new and extra ordinary. There are a large number of techniques used. With using good analysis and trading techniques is well known. Trading without indicators is not any thing. In the result you will fail in your business. So do your business with indicators so that you can become a successful trader.

Banned rimijais is an unknown quantity at this point rimijais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators ke saath trade karna koi jaruri nahi haota hai, bulki humen indicators par aankh band kar ke trust bhi nahi karna chahiye. Indicators market movement ko analysis kar aage ke trend ko indicate karte hai, par aksar kisi bade news aur events ke release par wo fail ho jaate hai. Indicators ka use news release ke time nahi karna chahiye.

Banned kukibhai is an unknown quantity at this point kukibhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading main indicators ap ki buhat help kartay hai. indicators ap ko signle daitay hain is ley maray khiyal main indicators ki waja say hum buhat achi trading kar saktay hain kun kay without indicators humain trading karnay kay ley buhat knowledge ki zarorat hai

Senior Member goldenprofitx is an unknown quantity at this point goldenprofitx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good.. I'm trading to produce a forex work and goods to produce a work goods to produce a work and beter income cash to produce a jobs currently, All man best income cash to produce a jobs currently goods to produce a work Forex jobs. and beter income cash to produce a jobs currently. Goods for awoke and beter income cash to produce a jobs currently

Banned watson98 is an unknown quantity at this point watson98's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's my job to make use to deal with Indicators. Indicators a good option for both professionals and all. (A) all marks supply quality indicators. Top provides image associated with the signal once the industry assistance tools in order for professionals to determine actual trends...............

Senior Member ricardo131 is an unknown quantity at this point ricardo131's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a novice heavy trading without indicators, as soon as possible, that we want to have a very long time, because probably we will see much without all the wax routine so that all of us are likely to be known in the case has been for a long time, has been in the market for an experienced investor. We realize, as well as to educate about how to make money with forex trading, forex trading is actually world trade, small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as a successful small business.

Senior Member kanom is an unknown quantity at this point kanom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like naked trading, it helps me to take good trading the decisions. For the wrong thing was that I'm not expert on with it, so I still have to try to negotiate using indicators ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)