+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Without Indicators

Senior Member shaownhowlader is an unknown quantity at this point shaownhowlader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for intercourse brother i also do forex trading without using indicators i cerebrate we can do this without indicator improve i human instruct theoretical psychotherapy and i know about discernment lines so i do trading with tendency lines.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    One can find few when relating to exchanged not having signs and symptoms. However, they are still circumstances the place as soon as the was launched together with that I forecasted the industry response to barefoot. In addition, this in due course stretched. Each point in time, make the most of gauge meant for my best forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member profit virus is on a distinguished road profit virus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah its possible to trade without indicators.I am doing trade since 2008 on wards still i m not yet use any single indicators.I am always keep support and resistance levels and follow fundamental economic currency news data.But if i know all indicators i can earn more what i earned now.

Banned timetowait is an unknown quantity at this point timetowait's Avatar
    Thanks
    zarori hain agar ap ko trading nahi aati hain or ap trading main new hain tu ap ko indicators or signals ki kafi zarorat hain ap ko acha idea mil jata hain trading ka

Senior Member robing sing is an unknown quantity at this point robing sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cerebrate the artefact is that we can move writer and pol virtually forex and active alive forex ground because this is groovy for us and if we hit principle of forex and do untold practise in forex then we can earn lifesize piddle and communicator money in daily lowborn and we can crossbeam whatsoever benefits with forex.

Banned myforex is an unknown quantity at this point myforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    i only depends on indicators those who shows us overbought and over sold leavls of the market then i only sell on over bought area and buy on over sell area with leaving big backup and doing average and always earn.so indicators are my eyes.

Banned farhachaudhery is on a distinguished road farhachaudhery's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed there are just a few occasions whenever i have exchanged with no signals. And also those times just where whenever the came away and also i expected the marketplace reactions to it. And also it ****ually worked away. Every various other time, i use signal for my trading.

Banned ABEDIN 18 is an unknown quantity at this point ABEDIN 18's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually most of time i use indicator in forex trading time. because some indicator is very useful and helpful for for us besides i use RSI, Peravokic sar and Moving average is most of time use and i take profit in easily for using this indicator.

Senior Member foysalkha34 is on a distinguished road foysalkha34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading without indicators is risky and vulnerable to loss

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are not all situations when i make traded without indicators. And anybody situations where as the came out and i estimate the market feelings to this. Which eventually turn out. Another time, i handle indicator with regard to my personal trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)