+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Without Indicators

Banned khadim86 is an unknown quantity at this point khadim86's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's possible to trade without the use of indicators and it depends on the experience of the merchant himself and confidence in his ability to profit from the market and that is through the use of simple tools such as longitudinal and transverse lines to determine the direction of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Md. Mominul Islam is on a distinguished road Md. Mominul Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading without indicators is real. Trade with using price. price is the main indicator. Use candlestick analysis by examining different combinations of candlesticks. Use the elements of technical analysis- support and resistance levels. Use forex signals. It's a best way for beginners to make profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mic84328 is an unknown quantity at this point Mic84328's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading without Indicators Is Just Like Tea Without Sugar Indicators Help us alot to make correct decisions It doesnot mean that we cannot do trade without indicators but If we want to make Some Good Buks We Do need Indicators

Banned khanommaria is an unknown quantity at this point khanommaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    These instances in which if your arrived on the scene in addition to we predicated the marketplace reactions going without running shoes in addition to eventully worked out. therefore signals is actually must be have to have with fx trading industry.

Banned Ch waqas is an unknown quantity at this point Ch waqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear forex trading mein without indicators trading kerna I think kafi faide mand ho ga agr aap k pass trading k bare mein knowledge or experience hai tou ap without indicator achi trading karo gay nahi tou phir aap apni or indicators trading mein confuse ho jao gay.

Member taya.kalim is on a distinguished road taya.kalim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i told about my won There are only a few times when i have traded without indicators. And those times where when the came out and i predicted the market reactions to it. And it eventually worked out. Every other time, i use indicator for my trading.There are several techniques used iasa, with candlestick analysis, or with trading techniques that are well known, the so-called "price action". Fact is that most indicators often give false signals, and often too late to give a signal. That's why professional traders prefer to use price action techniques

Member winboy007 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam guys in order to your post i thinks that There are only a few times when i have traded without indicators. And those times where when the came out and i predicted the market reactions to it. And it eventually worked out. Every other time, i use indicator for my trading thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Senior Member damiar is an unknown quantity at this point damiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i exploit candlestick chart pattern trade preferences,as a result of the signal indicator is often late,the market place utilizing a form and a few supporters that might not be set on the premise of the reference market may open].

Senior Member shohag293 is an unknown quantity at this point shohag293's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of indicators in Forex trading most of them are constructed on the basis of moving average, but in my view most of the indicators are useless they can not provide useful signals i do not use indicators anymore though when i started Forex trading i was very mush interested about indicators.

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that's not possible I think we can trade properly without the help of a friend of indicators, indicator helps us to look at the current market trends because we trade in the direction of market trends. If no indicator of how we see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)