+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 635 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 6341

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All what we done in trading or other business is an art too. Just follow it and design your art in this trading that full with great and beautiful art and its looks would charmed all members here. Enjoy it..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Forex123 is on a distinguished road Forex123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with u ki trading is an art..humhe forex trading main bohot kuch sikhne ko milta hain..forex trading main appko knowlege hona chagiye..yeh appko experience deta hain..yeh appko appno emotion ko control karne mein help karta hain yeh hain tradings k demand

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmed mahmoud bakry is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed mahmoud bakry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes Forex art is one of the most important arts in the trading experience needed to qualify rolling of dealing with him as a kind of art and the way to be valid and where something of the art of how to get in and out of the market

Member aliya sharma is an unknown quantity at this point aliya sharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can say that trading is an art because in my opinion everyone can not take unlimited profit in this busienss for this purpose we really need good investment and perfect trading skills if we have these things then we become a professional trader and then we can take good profit.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    he we are all known to work and develop we have to rule the same and we are all known to value and we have to work and we are all known to rule in certain direction we are all seen as great traders in the market and we are all best told to develop a certain strutegy that works well in all ecence

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waise to forex trading ek business hai magar bahut saare log esko art bhi kahte hai kyoki forex ko learn karne aur trading ki experience lene ke baad bhi sabhi log forex market se money earn nahi kar paate hai aur yahi wajah hai ki traders esko art karte hai.

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading is indeed true art. I felt alone. of analysis we can draw and feel we talked about what we picture. and also the art of controlling emotions. art change plans when the first plan fails it is something quite extraordinary.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by smmehedi View Post
    i hope so trading is a art and i am saying these we can't love art if we don't have passion about it . So that is why i have said that . I have a lots of passion for forex and when i work in forex , i like the way it should be .
    I also think that way, that we need passion to be able to do forex properly. Forex is an art, but on the other side as well forex serious business. and when we got the passion in forex business, then we will always do our best to forex business and get the best results. so I think it's important.

Member safiasohan is an unknown quantity at this point safiasohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray trading aik Art nahi hei kyun kay Art always new creation ko kehte hein lakin trading mein 90% ap ko wohi sab repeat kerna perta hei. Koi bhi Art ho us mein Artist new things ko lay ker ata he lakin yahan aisa nahi hota yahan per ap ka knowledge ko lead kerta he. Art mein ap heart and mind ap ko lead kerta hei lakin yahan per experience or knowledge ap ko lead kerta he.

Junior Member fase is an unknown quantity at this point fase's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my dear of course I do believe forex trading aik art nahi balky aik buht acha online business hai or is main currencies k variations sy earning ki jati hai or jo log is market ko analyse krna janty hain woh is business main buht acha earn b krty hain..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 635 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)