+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 635 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 6341

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Senior Member dhuddy is an unknown quantity at this point dhuddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i think trading is not a art i think this is online business and this business is very popular in all the world because this is money market for all the peoples i think this is best way to make the money and that peoples can make huge money in this plate form who can hard work and they have good knowledge and experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member harimaumalaya is an unknown quantity at this point harimaumalaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. forex trading is an art and every person cannot do well in trading till he did not get proper info and knowledge about trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uman is an unknown quantity at this point uman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course i 100% agree with you that trading is an art because i think that in forex trading we can only earn a income by our experience and information and knowledge which only says art

Senior Member baimwong is an unknown quantity at this point baimwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with your opinion
    trading is an art
    because trading has its own art, the art of trading is the art market trends to the rhythm, as long as we could in one direction with the market trend we will be safe, and could benefit from the infinite, and the highest art is the art of trading in trading profits consistently.

Senior Member jabeen is on a distinguished road jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup! trade is an art as much you will go in deep as much you will find. this art belong to those peoples who have ability to earn and create some thing. market is a challenge for all as much you have skill as much you will win.

Senior Member sheryraj is an unknown quantity at this point sheryraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    well, agree with your thread here
    trading is an art and also all business in this world is art too..all we have done and will do, all is art..
    and your opinion here is right
    yes bro we can say that butt i think we should must eb got the knowledge about this and if we will use this as our professional then it will must be good for us and we can got much profit with this and all will be good in this way

Senior Member shaon howlader is an unknown quantity at this point shaon howlader's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of teaching solid trading and a optimum trading is an a art. if your art is advantageous you are a nice merchant. separate one retributive copy your art and saying you genuine bargainer or bad bargainer. so trading is a also equal a art.

Senior Member black cooper is an unknown quantity at this point black cooper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading ek art ki terha hay jis terha art work ko bina jankari our practice kay nahin keya ja sakta usi terha forex trading ko bhee smajhe ker kernay say profit hasil hoo ga.

Banned kuku is an unknown quantity at this point kuku's Avatar
    Thanks
    that a fact to bee considered i know trading is an an art and i also ;know that this art of trading is also sweat depending with how sthe market moves then i really know my art will not fail me.

Senior Member hemi is an unknown quantity at this point hemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is looks like a game where we do the any thing but if we make then our game is over and then we start this in the start and here we need first learn about this game then we play this game and make better in this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 635 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)