+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 635 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 600 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 6341

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think every business is like art in which only which people succeseed which learned and utilize that art well...other which not know well that art almost fail...so try to learn forex art with your passion to earn more.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member joya is an unknown quantity at this point joya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is the task where we play the trades and here we get the profit or loss and it is very important for you because here we get the profit or loss and it is designed for trading and it is very risky because it is gone our trading opposite side

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toudi is an unknown quantity at this point toudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think trading is an art as much as it is a science , its all math and commerce , the art about it is when you're happy when you gain something

Banned fx00 is an unknown quantity at this point fx00's Avatar
    Thanks
    art of learning . if you have ability to bounce back easily then the victory is yours. Experience makes you an expert and as only experienced people can make profit in trading so you can say trading is an art . its an art that how you manage the profit and losses during trading. thanks..........

Member azez is on a distinguished road azez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a software where is every thing is designed already and their we play the trade on the market and here the pips gone up and down and we then we get the profit or loss and here it is so risky we play the trade and the market gone opposite side and then we get the loss from here

Senior Member Alone Love is an unknown quantity at this point Alone Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think trading is an art and it is a very simple and very easy way to get earn a lot of amount earn this trading because this is a very easy way to get earn a lot of scale amount money this trading..

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera to yahee manaan hay kay trading aik art hay aur art kay siwa trading kuch bhi naheen hay, aap apny skills ki base par is art main perform karty ho aur phir apnee performance ki bas par reward hasil karty ho.

Senior Member lovecurse is on a distinguished road lovecurse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Already the forex market and work is art Bakir very sense that artist can be operated in this market and we art here is different as the rolling artist is able to try to get to the top and to the success and professionalism and bring a lot of profit different and possess intelligence and moves away completely for the lossor causes that lead to loss

Banned mojumder77 is an unknown quantity at this point mojumder77's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would 100% agree with your thread. I am in the store for 1 year. This is what I have learn many things on the market, but now I came to know the patient in the treatment of losses, trade, management of money, control your emotions and what is necessary good traders. Trade is indeed art, with all of this. I agree that forex is an art and a very important thing that I can see, this is the experience and to take losses, I think one thing to learn from the loss, is a good experience.

Junior Member yousef.3600 is an unknown quantity at this point yousef.3600's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading is a difficult art for forex Aatguen little ..Human patient, successful and committed work will succeed and become a professional in Forex and becomes art for him and I'm trying to learn forex ..Forex art when becoming a professional man and loves Forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 635 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 600 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)