+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 635 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 6341

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Member amjed123 is an unknown quantity at this point amjed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you that trading is art because without skills and experience very hard to handle the situation some time when market move fast so learning process very necessary to make strong grip on manage the risks and money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khalil7698 is an unknown quantity at this point khalil7698's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are say the right that the trading is an art . those are work in this market with the planning. They are control the emotion. So that hey re work the market good and we get are successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashijan is an unknown quantity at this point kashijan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading art nahi ha ye bohat acha business ha is main aap apni life set kar sakty hain ager aap is KO aak art ki Tara layin gay to aap is main kabi b achi Tara kamyab nahi ho sakty hain wo is ley k aap KO is k bars main bohat knowledge chahiye.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji bikul forex mai trade karna v ek art hai es layi app ko es kam mai achi tara se pehle es kam mai experience hasal karna chahi aa fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji es kam mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak ki amoun t lost hoti hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member Browngoat is on a distinguished road Browngoat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear you said right and i am agree with you, ku kay es me b aap kay liye agr aap kay pass experience ho to aap phr hi kamayab ho sktay hain, aap ko jitna experience ho ga aap utna hi es me earning karain gay, so it is very usefull for you

Member malihah is an unknown quantity at this point malihah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is an art, not a science? I have heard that for years and years and I have to say, it is probably the most ridiculous statement I have heard when it comes to trading (and as we all know, there are some pretty ridiculous statements in the trading world). There is absolutely nothing artistic about trading at all. This is 100% a numbers game

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well without a doubt i feel that trading is an art because in this business there is a lot of science that can be applied from psychology, economics and strategy. In fact,when any market movement we can use many techniques in that position was trading loss can be profitable. this business is very wonderful....

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you that trading forex is an art, as it require you to be very creative and mentally alert to be able to take advantage of price fluctuations in the market and make consistent profit from the market continuously for a long period of time

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ka business ek tarha say funn hota hai jiss ko funn samjh kar karna chahye hum jb tak is business me apnay intrest ko show nahi karwae gay hume tab tak us kam me kuch mill pana easy nahi ho sake ga hamesha he in cheezon ka khyal rakha kare.is business me acha kuch paa lena sub kuch bata sakta hai.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trading ko art kahan jaata hai lekin esme trader ko achhe se market me learn karna chahiye,trader esme jetna jada practice karta hai wo utna he achha market ko samajh paata hai,trader ko esme achhe se learn karna chahiye..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 635 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)