+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 635 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6341

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Senior Member kamalesh7 is on a distinguished road kamalesh7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really trading is an art by dong that job we can learn a lot & earn a lot as well. so we have to create that job along with great skill. like art we have to join there & try to show new technique & build up new style to obtain profit . so we should do tactic way to do trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kaskuser is an unknown quantity at this point kaskuser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you right. Becuase beside on your knowlede, need sense too. to determine your next position in your trading. That is in my view, why forex is an art. Because like paint, it is not need educational to understand, but it about sense

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ubonto is an unknown quantity at this point ubonto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear brother, I think my short experience that, The art of trading forex market effectively can take shape during our trials and errors in our trading. Every time we fail in our trading there is always a part of us that is earning how to avoid the traps in the market the next time we trade. We can master the art of trading through long trials and errors in our trading......Thank You.....

Senior Member hukumraju is an unknown quantity at this point hukumraju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading can be realy good if you know. I agree with your handling losses, money management, controlling emotions and all the things you mentioned are neccessory for a good trader.patient skill are most important threat brother. I am doing trading from 1 year. During this i have learned many thing about the market but now i came to know that patient trading,

Senior Member abrahafx is an unknown quantity at this point abrahafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is. Forex to me, it is an art of controlling emotion, firstly. Then it can help traders to make skills in manage their capital. Art of money management.

Senior Member hhh is an unknown quantity at this point hhh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han trading aik art ha mien to abi new bie ho per boht kuch sekhny ko mill raha ha stop loss r emotion control wgra karna i think it is very interesting.

Senior Member tonmoyoo is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoyoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a better job.forex trading is are but its involve too many things.
    in forex trading technical analysis and fundamental analysis is very important.
    we are trading here on base of these two Technic. better job

Senior Member ashasker49 is an unknown quantity at this point ashasker49's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is great job. Experience makes you an expert and as only experienced people can make profit in trading so you can say trading is an art . its an art that how you manage the profit and losses during trading.

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    well, agree with your thread here
    trading is an art and also all business in this world is art too..all we have done and will do, all is art..
    and your opinion here is right
    I guess you do not understand about the definition of art. Linked up with the beauty of art. Artists are those who have the beauty of the soul. While in trading, we need skills. Traders were proficient, not because of the art, but because of the skill. Thus, the arts and skills, are very much different.

Banned moody-boy is an unknown quantity at this point moody-boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very informative question at all and really very pleased to get this nice question.Forex trading is an art so no doubt about that we have to learn first to become a successful trader.You need to develop your skill to gain success in forex market.We never get anything in our life easily.If you want to make money in forex market you need to do hard work.Trading is a profession like any other jobs as doctor or engineer.Many sites promoting different robots or software which is really worthless.Never try to findout any 'holy grail' in forex, try to learn from others and practice a lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 635 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)