+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 635 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'll 100% agreed with your place. My business is doing dealing coming from 1 year. With this i've realized numerous factor regarding the market however right now i found understand that affected person dealing, controlling losses, dollars supervision, controlling thoughts in addition to all the tasks you mentioned usually are neccessory for just a good broker. Dealing is absolutely a skill that requirements all of these issues.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree that forex is an art as well as a business. You need to have skills to understand a particular market condition and know when to take the trade and when not to. It's not about winning every trade but to make most of the trade winners because we cannot guarantee that you will win 100% everytime. yes forex trading is an art. Forex is a earth largest commerce localize and many merchandiser are trading here easily. Every dealer know there won art thatch think there caliber and there name...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely right... Well you have said right,forex is an art..Trader become a successful trader and get lots of profit by putting its more efforts, struggle, investment and giving proper time to the forex..
    and Yes I also think that trading forex is an art it requires the development of trading skills and lots of practice in demo and years of time to master forex trading.Forex is a very risky business and it has no full proof strategy which will work every time.We need to learn the art of forex trading.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am also agree with your thread yes ! it is true to say that trading is an art because we trade in our own style and in same manner we art in our own style . it is totally depend on our controling style of emotion and having patience
    and i agree buddy, though one may have all the required knowledge to trade, he may not be successful at all. A good trading experience based on his acquired knowledge is the key to make money in forex business. So trading besides learning is very much important if one is seeking success in forex trading.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with your evidence that Forex Trading is an Art to perfect by practicing. It is not sufficient if we make scholarly whatever strategy we can always gestalt realize because strategies fail by term and it takes years to inform this art, there where get comes into humor. I love to trade.1 0, 20, 30, 40 round turns per day -the more the merrier! After all amyone who is realky honest with themselves will admit that we trade not only for money, but for excitement. For a trader there isnothkng sweeter ghan having the jarket go your way. Its our drug of choice and we are al junkies to on degree.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm made the decision with your question. I am doing working from 7 1 month. During this i have found many aspect about the market but now i came to know that personal working, handling problems, management, handling emotions and all the aspects you described are necessary for a outstanding trader. Definitely trading is an art of learning to know that the negotiation of the patients, manipulation, management of loss of money, control of emotions and all the things you have mentioned are required to be a successful trader. Experience makes you an expert and as only experienced people can make profit in trading so you can say trading is an art .

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m completely agree with you. I'm trading 2 years. I learned a lot about this market, but i came to knouw that the forex market is for the patients, treatment,managment of loss of money,control of emotions and all the things you mentioned.good luck my friend and i agree with you trading is a art,i trade in Forex about 8th month and i sure i will success.i get many knowledge about Forex. i always practice to get profit in Forex trading.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually all types of work is a art but we are not found out this so much more. Bcz we are not learning about this before doing this. So i just want to say that about this that the Forex trading is art when we are doing this without any types pressure . and Trading is much more of a science than an art. I know there is not much distinction, but there is no emotion in forex trading. You should trade with no emotion, whereas with art you should always paint with emotion.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can be a form of art off-course since should you choose that using great method you might achieve and also should you choose this will depend around the good fortune you possibly can loss inside your buy and sell. This particular artwork may be accomplished by simply appropriate basic knowledge of foreign exchange market and also beforehand undertaking complex analysis. Specialized trader don't discloses the key exchanging method so we must create each of our.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe, you are rightist totally. In forex trading industry you necessity to analyse whatsoever rules firstly. Money and risk management is so beta in foex trading mart. All of them is a art. We are excavation in forex market in art too. I will 100% decided with your line. I am doing dealing from 1 season. During this i have discovered many factor about the industry but now i came to know that individual dealing, managing failures, control, managing feelings and all the factors you described are neccessory for a excellent investor. Trading is really an Art which requirements these all factors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 635 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)