+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo VS Live Account

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    there is no different between demo account with live account and if you use EAs. because there is no trading psychologies for both of them and you just set and make profit or get losing, and also . demo account follow the market with real time too, and so once again there is no difference between of them until you do trade with manual, then you will feel about trading psychologies on real account and not on demo account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned beautifulrose is on a distinguished road beautifulrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never consider to make and take money while trading in Demo account. This is only for practice and learning of this risky business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ijazahmad0001 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazahmad0001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal me ao ko sub se pehlay demo account me practice karni chahiey ap phr bad me hi live account me trading karay is se ap lose se buch saktay hain or agr ap ko deno account oar aboor hasil ho gaya to phr ap zada profit earn kar saktay hain

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account is other than demo account particularly if we trading in demo account we simply use virtual cash other then if we trade in real account we can use real cash therefore now we have in order to make sensible cash management.
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

Banned abodagoma is an unknown quantity at this point abodagoma's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think demo account , real account and live account are the same there is no any difference between them all , so trading in any one of them are the same with the another one , don't worry bro.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to abodagoma For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member anaildon is an unknown quantity at this point anaildon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me demo and live account trading both are alike but they are not identical . in forex trading if we likes to earn then we should discover the forex and for discovering forex you can use the demo trading . in demo trading there is no decrease there is no earnings . only you can perform trading in

Senior Member iryan123 is on a distinguished road iryan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tested live accounts versus demo accounts, Big difference between live and demo accounts, infact 33% difference here are images showing the trades. We are not showing any brokers acting as bucket shops.

Senior Member hassanshah is an unknown quantity at this point hassanshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the experienced members have given all the good advice so I thought I would point something else out: when and if you are ready to move to live trading, you have to be prepared to lose money. You also have to prepare for consecutive losses. Both can play havoc on your psychology and confidence and something you can't prepare yourself for in demo. If you can pick yourself up from a loss and learn from it, you're heading in the right direction..

Senior Member abid1 is on a distinguished road abid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if demo vs live account then i think demo account is best for the new traders to getting more and more experience and i think live account is best for the real trading and getting good profit to fulfill all needs of life.

Senior Member tigase is an unknown quantity at this point tigase's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed sometimes there are brokers that each server is different charnya, and sometimes also spread that is given is different, my advice choosing the broker the right before entering the Forex market, to issue demo we usually give in easily but the real account that different course with a demo account. on a live account we should really look at the market carefully

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open