+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo VS Live Account

Senior Member zuhaib is on a distinguished road zuhaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account have no real money and we can do practice on demo account free of cost and we can not withdraw money from a demo account on the other hand real account have real money and we can withdraw money from a real account...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jsmnr5001 is an unknown quantity at this point jsmnr5001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friend i dont know about live account much because i am a new member so plz any one who have knowledge about these account that what is real difference between both of them so plz tell me i want to know is my account is enough or i should have to get a live account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shovo_p is an unknown quantity at this point shovo_p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Live trading is the real trading.It is not practice account. When you want to start your trading business then you have to create your live account. Demo account is the trial account for the learning forex trade in real market.

Banned arslanbhatte is an unknown quantity at this point arslanbhatte's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the difference between demo and live account is that in demo we can do more and more practice and demo is only for to get experience on the other hand from real we can earn huge profit and more money in daily basis and can take many benefits with forex so i m very happy with forex.

Senior Member getpaid is an unknown quantity at this point getpaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account is like that real account if we use EA we can also use on demo account and also on real account. EA working well in demo account and on live trading account. Many people trading with EA. But i suggest for all trader first working on demo account and try understand all fundamental and strategy and try to follow the discipline. When we feel better in experience wo use for live account.

Banned sohel74 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel74's Avatar
    Thanks
    For starting our real trade and for knowing about forex trade and for familiarize with the trading platform we have to trade on the demo and demo is our practicing element.and on the other side real trading or live trading is the main trading platform from where we can earn profit against real capital investment.so before investing real capital in live account we have to more practice on the demo.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use EA neither in demo account nor in real account so I can't say anything about it.But I can say that both demo anc real accounts are the same.They have same spreads,same movement and shows same reaction on news.EA will not affect anything.

Member winboy007 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam guys in order to your post i thinks that Demo account and real account has not too much difference . Just you can learn from demo account and you can earn from real account. We can trade in demo account and learn how to trade and make profit in forex trade. After learning forex trading form demo account we are started with real account. We can earn from real account.thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly there are changes between trading in the demo account and the live account because its the real money in the live account and virtual money in the demo account and thus the losses or profits made in the real account has great impact on our psychology.

Senior Member bisha01 is an unknown quantity at this point bisha01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now trade for a Forex and goods for a demo account trading for a Forex and goods income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man profit income money for a jobs now come for a Forex work and goods for a jobs Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open