+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 170 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member shua is on a distinguished road shua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This can be a top notch publish to express I'm sure lead to below you've got explained how should all of us take care of your risk within the easier method as well as I'm sure this could end up being preserved by almost all being successful. Appreciate it for ones publish.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SOHA is an unknown quantity at this point SOHA's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most important rules at all, is to rely on the tried and successful strategy and decisions based on entry and exit points to the support and resistance , a saree Bthdd also places you stop lose

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Naturally, I agreed to this because I would gladly share my experience with everyone. Let me know if you have any questions by posting a comment below.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

The most important rules at all, is to rely on the tried and successful strategy and decisions based on entry and exit points to the support and resistance , a saree Bthdd also places you stop lose

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member panhwer110 is on a distinguished road panhwer110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management aik bhut acha way hai forex trading se earning ka ager aap forex trading se acha earn kerna chte ho tu aap ko forex trading seekhni paregi ke us main money management kiya hai aur kese money management ki jaati hai thanks.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bablu7832 View Post
    Yes friend a good money management is never invest all your capital in one trading account,always trade taking low risk and use low leverage,never keep more than one open position at a time,never risk more than 1% in any trade.Always withdraw all your profits immediately.
    hanji bhai trader ko hamesha apne capital ko manage karke hei trade karna chahiye aur hamesha low risk lekar hei esme kaam karna chahiye,trader ko hamesha 1 se 2 percent ka risk hei lena chhaiye aur hamesha apne target se stick rehna chahiye..

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    There things that you have to make sure that you have gotten them and you have gotten them very well there are soo much you have to learn when you doing some money management the reason of that is to make sure that you have growth on that

Member menbonl is an unknown quantity at this point menbonl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first and second tips looks very realistic to me. i also love to calculate my profit or loss in profit and always use the same lot volume that my money management plan allows me over a week. i think only a perfect money management can bring glory for forex trader so they shouldn't divert from it ever.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes friend a good money management is never invest all your capital in one trading account,always trade taking low risk and use low leverage,never keep more than one open position at a time,never risk more than 1% in any trade.Always withdraw all your profits immediately.

Member bentani is an unknown quantity at this point bentani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have 100$ capital then just use the 0.10 lot ( 10$ order) per order not more than this. use the take profit and stoploss. when you see the trend start, you enter the market and make profit. and than again wait for the trend. use his lot for one month. than next month you take 10% order of your capital. like this. you able to make some good profit.

Senior Member newtondas46 is an unknown quantity at this point newtondas46's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both nowadays its essentail to dealing same i use ichimoku for trading and when i recognise a almighty communicate than i use bigger lots and when i recognize adynamic signal at that minute i use samll lot situation. So for me everything depend on the attempt committed.

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a great publish to express I do think bring about the following you might have defined how should all of us take care of each of our possibility in a much easier technique along with I do think this should possibly be taken care of by all for being successful. Appreciate it for ones publish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 170 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)