+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 170 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see that points number 5...i still do not understand with jump in the market...so the trader havhe to put the order before the trend move back?
    well this is risky then they have to accept to hold floating minus and how if the trend continue the breakout ? tnx

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very important points to remember. it is really hard to catch all the trends in the market and predict. thats why we nee d to wait and watching markets views and news its is very important for forex trading jnaab gg this is good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pidro20 View Post
    money management and trading tips from experience is very helpful for all trader because all trader knows some money management and trading tips. if they follow a definite rules and regulation they can surely do better.
    ye he bhia practicec hum lgo ko zeda krni hoti ha ku k trading rules k bary ma tu ik trha sa har koi janta hota ha but uss trading plan ko har oi follow nhi kr pata ha humy apny demagh ma rkhna ho ga k plan ko follow krna ha agr krin gy tu consistant profit haisl ho ga.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    money management and trading tips from experience is very helpful for all trader because all trader knows some money management and trading tips. if they follow a definite rules and regulation they can surely do better.

Banned khanous abdelkrim is on a distinguished road khanous abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    This Osogha my personal experience in these lines perhaps displace some of the perception ... the beginning of what is called Forex met Ali through a friend I knew him some information that was ... myself running strict capital and put myself to this table and I had committed .... earnings outside the account withdrawal or in an additional expense and is not traded

Member sufiyan99 is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia dekho mere money managment yehi hai ke ap log 1000$ se acountopen kro and max 0.05 se oot size zyada ni rakho ap log bolo ga ke pagal n me but jab market loss dene par ati hn to apko los recover krne me bohat need hoti hn on lot ki jo hum ne ni lagae hoti hn

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by authority View Post
    Trading tips are very much important in this business of the forex trading for the new traders and existing traders as well, so those tips are very important and i can learn a lot from these tips, you can also learn from them too.
    bhai sab sa pehly zaroori ha k aap log iss ma learning krin or iss ma thek sa learn agr rin gy tu bad ma agr koi aap ko tips dey ga tu wo aap samjh saky gy agr aap sahi trha sa is ko skehy gy nhi tu aap tips ko bhi smajh nhi paye gy.

Member mkhaliljamilfx is on a distinguished road mkhaliljamilfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you as right that money management is a string factor in the forex business. You can manage the every things. Your financial capability is increase. You are mange the good. You are choose the right lot size and you are choose the best leverage. You ate always select the stop loss a d take profit. You are success.

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading tips are very much important in this business of the forex trading for the new traders and existing traders as well, so those tips are very important and i can learn a lot from these tips, you can also learn from them too.

Member elgazawy is on a distinguished road elgazawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good tips for me . i will try to follow it for awhile and see if it works for . and i like to add some thing for your post if you don't mind , to manage your trade you have to have a profitable strategy that you follow for more than 2 month so you trust this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 170 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)