+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 170 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely the trade uses good money management. Money Management because it will be determined how we use our capital to trade. so when we use as good as money management in trading, it will make us better in using our money so that it will be completely redundanted !! money management is a sacred cup for forex.so understanding money management is an important part of learning forex and without it, traders can not be successful traders. here are given basic benefits that are very basic and useful but must be studied thoroughly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Cash management is certainly a significant case of success, as well as the inability of an entrepreneur determines it can. My partner and I said: Yes, always bookmark. With the brand is certainly the influence of other diseases. Investment capital must also always be enough to survive without sailing. all this alone can not solve the problem but what can give us looseness in this business is the ability of a trader to indulge in discipline because when you yourself dicipline you will realize that the door will open for you in this business even from corners that do not ever you expect to see the doors open for you.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-16), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-16), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), Unregistered (3), yulbang111 (2018-04-16)

Member baghla will become famous soon enough baghla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now the day Forex is the most popular online job in the world. I think every new trade trades and every trade as a risk associated to it, but I do not agree that we should try to catch the trend when we expect it to start but taking advantage of running the trade is wise and more secure also in my opinion. Of course They are new here and this post helps them really be a great fit and these tips are gained from you as experience helps to manage as money and trade of this kind and in this trade money management is the important thing to think about and everyone should have good target !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Cash management is certainly a significant case of success, as well as the inability of an entrepreneur determines it can. My partner and I said: Yes, always bookmark. With the brand is certainly the influence of other diseases. Investment capital must also always be enough to survive without sailing. all this alone can not solve the problem but what can give us looseness in this business is the ability of a trader to indulge in discipline because when you yourself dicipline you will realize that the door will open for you in this business even from corners that do not ever you expect to see the doors open for you.

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    hayyy ... An interesting opinion. Money management is an important thing that can determine the success or failure of a trader. I agree to always keep the target. With a focus on the target, we are not affected by other conditions. But capital should also be enough to withstand minus float. good luck and thank you, I agree with each of the following points, in particular, to think about the possibility of a new round of trade, in addition to every store of each company associated with it, but I agree that we should try to catch the real trend, because we hope that this might be useful, however, too many people are running the store.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good sharing, I like point 4, always keeping the target so that consistent profit is better than big profit. We must realize that the forex market is unpredictable, so the best way for me to trade is to trade with small order sizes to suit our capital. Hoping big profits in a short time often brings beginners to the deepest regrets in forex trading. This is, of course, the so-called lower loss strategy and higher profit on what I think is one of the neglected strategies that ensures dealers or dealers of the United States, who deal with the highest possible profits while maintaining fixed capital without losing anything. !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

sariketa (2018-03-28)

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should trade low risk. General trading can only be 60-70% probable if one is viable. This means that it can get many losers in a row. With high store risk you can lose most of your accounts in very few stores. Of course this excellent article everyone should keep the lot and never change it to increase profits, sometimes traders make big profits, then they think they can do it all the time so increase a lot of things that can cause losses as money!

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital management is a crucial element of trading on the financial markets, especially during periods of volatility. It is a defensive concept that preserves your funds so that you can trade another day and that underlies a permanent profitability. It lets you know if you have enough funds to invest in additional positions.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bali For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-24)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    forex trading ma kuch b managed nhi karna parta orr iss ma naahe tipss ki zarurat hoti hai kun kaa mahnaat basic chezz hai ager ap mahnat nhi kartay to sub kuch bakar hai orr iss ma koi khass profit b nhi ho gaa

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by virda View Post
    1. When risking this dollar amount, you can sleep sound at night without worrying about trades or checking on them from your phone or other device.

2. When risking this dollar amount, you are not glued to your computer screens becoming emotional at every tick for or against your position.

3. When risking this amount, you should be able to almost ‘forget’ about your trade for a day or two at a time if you have to…and NOT be surprised by the outcome when you check on your trade again. Think, ‘set and forget‘.

4.When risking this amount, you should be able to comfortably take 10 consecutive losses as a buffer, without experiencing significant emotional or financial pain. Not that you would IF you’re sticking to an effective trading strategy like my price action strategies, but it’s important you allow that much buffer for psychological reasons.
    Placing stop loss and take profits to all the trades have enormous advantages . One need not monitor their trades all the time and or worry about the outcome of trade as well as it will either hit stop loss or take profits so the amount of loss or profits will be limited to the extent of amount set by the trader. So trading with money management is the best thing to do for any and every trader in forex markets .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 170 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)