+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 170 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.

Well said. But, how can predict the trend before it comes. I may predict, when the market start to move but not before.

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.
    I think, we may increase the lot size according to our fund when the profit increases.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    that was very nice 5 tips for me . i will try to follow it for awhile and see if it works for . and i like to add some thing for your post if you don't mind , to manage your trade you have to have a profitable strategy that you follow for more than 2 month so you trust this strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    And make sure what you read you understand and what you read you practice. Because its useless to keep on trading online while you don't have any direct knowledge on what you are doing.
    I know its hard to read and read about forex trading and I know how boring it is to do it. But one thing I'm sure of. If you keep on investing your time in doing this studies you end up earning good in forex too.
    I agree, whatever we do to forex, nothing will be in vain, when we invest time and effort and thought, would lead us to success, and on the other hand, we should be able to find a strategy that can generate a consistent profit, and Do not ever stop learning to be successful, that we desire.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by najaf12345 View Post
    hi
    to make a consistent profit is important that you are knowledgeable knowledge is power after all. be sure to read the ebook forex
    strategy trading to get forex knowledge.
    And make sure what you read you understand and what you read you practice. Because its useless to keep on trading online while you don't have any direct knowledge on what you are doing.
    I know its hard to read and read about forex trading and I know how boring it is to do it. But one thing I'm sure of. If you keep on investing your time in doing this studies you end up earning good in forex too.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    to make a consistent profit is important that you are knowledgeable knowledge is power after all. be sure to read the ebook forex
    strategy trading to get forex knowledge.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i strongly agree with this post. But if you divide you monthly posts on weeks and then on days then its easy for you and you can easily get your desired results. but never go a head
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jg6073727 For This Useful Post:

Pak003 (2018-09-11)

Senior Member elektra is an unknown quantity at this point elektra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to make a consistent profit it is important that you are knowledgable, knowledge is power after all. be sure to read the ebook forex strategy trading to get forex knowledge

9. The Following User Says Thank You to elektra For This Useful Post:

pro2 (2012-12-13)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    always ap apna account ko managed karo q k agr ap na apan account ko managed nahi ka too ap ko boht sara loss hona ka bht zadia khatara ho staka ha q k agr ap apna acount managed nai karo ga or ap ka balance bilkul khatam ho ga ha ro ap trading nahi kar sakta es laya maraa maswara ha ap ko ka kabi be asi trading na karnaa jis sa ap ko balance out ho jaa.

Senior Member elektra is an unknown quantity at this point elektra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being right about a currency is half a trade; success or failure depends upon being right about the second currency that makes up the pair.

Senior Member johntra is an unknown quantity at this point johntra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An interesting opinion. Money management is an important thing that can determine success or failure of a trader. I agree to always keep the target. With a focus on the target, we are not affected by other conditions. But the capital must also be sufficient to withstand the floating minus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 170 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)