+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 170 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Junior Member dwik is on a distinguished road dwik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is good money management, we combine bagaimanana profit we derive a risk that we receive.
    we should develop a trading plan before entering the market .
    Last edited by dwik; 2012-08-10 at 12:29 PM.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very gald to enjoy your trading experience there,which I think we can benefit so much.I find you just suggest us make trade with target there,why should the traders set stop loss when thet trade in forex?I think stop loss is a very important rule for traders to follow there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member CHRYSS is an unknown quantity at this point CHRYSS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's right, money management is very important to be a good trader.. but unfortunately no one explain me more detail how to manage our money as well, in the some site just explain it like as theoritical learning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member plankton is an unknown quantity at this point plankton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that can be repeated over and over again. Unlike swing traders who make one or two pedning positions,in contrast with the frequent daily treder open position let alone use a strategy scpling.,very risky like scalping and not boring like swing trading.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your post is very good and according to me your five trading points are capital of any new trader because these are the necessary points to start new trade.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    I don't agree with number 1) you should always compound from your trades. That way you get the best winning combination and get to increase within the month rapidly. There is no point in waiting until the end of the month. Otherwise I like your points. I think that the attitude of taking consistent profit is very important.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just follow the daily candle and the H4 candle.. and you will be profitable in most of the time.. no matter what strategy you are using to trade with, just follow those two candles with your same strategy and see the difference.. It will be really easy and helpful for the newcomers..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member emir is an unknown quantity at this point emir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the best money management methods used by many professional forex traders is to always risk a fixed percentage of your equity (usually 2- 3%) per position. By using this method a trader gradually increases the size of his trades while he is winning and decreases the size of his trades when he is losing

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex money management is all about taking calculated risks at the right time and defending what you have - volatility is your enemy. Most traders can spot trade direction but fail to stay with trades simply because they can't get their money management right.

Member mohamed2020 is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is good tips for money management. if anyone maintains this 5 tips he must gainer. i think 5 number tips is very impotent like than other. so we must obey this tips for better feedback.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 170 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)