+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 170 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Senior Member uptrendmen is an unknown quantity at this point uptrendmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management is necessary if trade do not want to lose in trading, to me, i always fix my lot size in 1 month at least, never take risk over 5 % in my account for each trade i take. this skills must combine well with risk management to give good result in traiding.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading in commodity market is not game of everyone. It needs lots of strategy and concentration while trading in the commodity market. We Define intraday trading is the process of buying and selling the financial materials within same trading day .Traders in this category are called active traders and day traders or active traders.In this category traders may buy and sell many times in a trading day and may receive trading fee discounts from their brokers for the trading volume.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WDholic View Post
    An interesting opinion. Money management is an important thing that can determine success or failure of a trader. I agree to always keep the target. With a focus on the target, we are not affected by other conditions. But the capital must also be sufficient to withstand the floating minus.
    we must have to make target but you dont have to try to catch that early as it may take you towards the loss. so you must have to think properly about the trades and dont take any trade nakedly in this market as that trade will blow your account at any time.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's true, the most important quality of the Money Management ours, with large capital lot great grab 10 pips too risky, it does look easy but we also have to take into account the level of accuracy of our analysis, that the path towards 10 pips smooth, otherwise it can be dangerous, if the floating first

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    An interesting opinion. Money management is an important thing that can determine success or failure of a trader. I agree to always keep the target. With a focus on the target, we are not affected by other conditions. But the capital must also be sufficient to withstand the floating minus.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear, Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.Some times its essentail to trade like i use ichimoku for trading and when i receive a powerful signal than i use bigger lots and when i receive weak signal at that time i use samll lot size. So for me everything depend on the risk involved.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alexan View Post
    many ways to become successful in anything you do, but one of the most effective methods is folowing the behaviors of someone that is successful in your field. If theyre making good money than theyre living proof that their methods actually pay good money.
    If we are have some friends on our field and they are success trader i think we can try to learn and study about forex marker from them. It will be great. But, the problem is if we are do not any friends who know about trade on forex market. so, we need to learn and study about forex by our self experience. Not easy, but we must not give up. Long and hard process is passed by success trader to get their financial freedom. We must be follow their step if we are patient and do the hard work.

Senior Member alexan is an unknown quantity at this point alexan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hurryabrar View Post
    Having a acceptable abstraction of money administration is important in maximizing profit. Money administration is an important weapon in aspersing accumulation accident in forex . Many traders carelessness money administration which aftereffect to loss.
    many ways to become successful in anything you do, but one of the most effective methods is folowing the behaviors of someone that is successful in your field. If they’re making good money than they’re living proof that their methods actually pay good money.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atjashim View Post
    Control is going to restrict your danger by modifying the place dimension, management prevents, the danger and come back rate and lastly monitor your place that requires you to the ending of your trade+most people only think about successful prospective but do not ignore the reduction aspect. It must be part of your dealing strategy.
    I think there is alot of forex trading tips which are posted on forum but as good trader you have to chose the best you need that will give you profit. more over its about management strategy,psychology, e.t.c

Senior Member sagda is an unknown quantity at this point sagda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Every thing not just strategy have its own side effects and give positive and negative results you should change your strategy after some time but before using it first test it in demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 170 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)