+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 170 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a good point five company had some success in Forex but the last point I do not have some comment on it and it's not as easy as possible and lead to loss of money with ease because the price that reflects the trend possible at any moment, and this means Margin Call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hajiabbas View Post
    mujhe forex ko join kiye hovy ek month pora ho gaya hai jis main main ne forex ki basics kay bary main buhat kuch sekha hai or main ne sekha hai kay forex kay forum ko kabhi bhe cheat na karain to ap kamyab trader ban saktay hain.
    Ek mahine me koi bhi trader jyada seekh nahi sakta hai kyuki Forex markets me seekhne ke liye bahut sara time lag jata hai aur tabhi ham log acche traders ban paate hain. Bas ham logon ko is baat ko dhiyan me rakhna hoga.

Aur ham logon ko money management skills sekhna hoga
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Junior Member raomobile is an unknown quantity at this point raomobile's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still do not understand with jump in the market...so the trader havhe to put the order before the trend move back?
    well this is risky then they have to accept to hold floating minus and how if the trend continue the breakout

will agree with all these points especially to consider each trade a new trade and every trade as risk associated to it, but i dont agree that we should try to catch the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hajiabbas is on a distinguished road hajiabbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujhe forex ko join kiye hovy ek month pora ho gaya hai jis main main ne forex ki basics kay bary main buhat kuch sekha hai or main ne sekha hai kay forex kay forum ko kabhi bhe cheat na karain to ap kamyab trader ban saktay hain.

Member the-phantom is an unknown quantity at this point the-phantom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The benefits of a way larger commerce with ichimoku, this weak signal once many times owing to its tiny size, is a very important a part of the trade, you'll realize plenty of use. The risks are all thus on behalf of me.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my trading expereince i would say that the trades need to be done in accordance to money management pespectives so as to be the best in the market. a trader with money management rules should be able to abide by them so as not to fail. money mangement tips include the startegies to mange your finance so as to give more profit

Member zubaircic is an unknown quantity at this point zubaircic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my dear that is very good 5 tips for me. I could try to follow it and see if it works for. and i like add some thing for your post if you never mind, to manage your trade you have to a profitable strategy that you follow for more than 3 months so u trust this strategy.

Member gkdaj is an unknown quantity at this point gkdaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The money management that I do depends on your style of the trading and currency pairs are traded, as each currency has a different ranged, I started a transactions with the sizes of about a 0.1 lots for the capital $ 100 on a currency pair eur / usd, and it differs for pair another money !!

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should never trade forex trading without applying a constant risk compensate rate in our trading accounts. This is the most critical facet of management in forex trading.

Senior Member abosheffa is an unknown quantity at this point abosheffa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do believe result in the following ou get descrived just how do we all handle our fisk in a dasier way and also i do believe that shoulk possibly be managed simply by most to become successfuul.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 170 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)