+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Senior Member limajeny is an unknown quantity at this point limajeny's Avatar
    Thanks
    Administration as well as trading ideas experience funds earnings simultaneously, occasionally the solution all of a sudden purchase administration funds many times that which you cannot manage your self, a person danger your own industry a person through producing all of your funds deficits you've cash or even you can find your hard earned money really wants to industry within the feeling associated with knowing.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Administration as well as trading ideas experience funds earnings simultaneously, occasionally the solution all of a sudden purchase administration funds many times that which you cannot manage your self, a person danger your own industry a person through producing all of your funds deficits you've cash or even you can find your hard earned money really wants to industry within the feeling associated with knowing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for your advices and I hope your money management plan helpful in my trades since sometimes I got wrong money management calculation. But I hope I will not repeat that mistakes so I can keep my margin level healthy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Lion is an unknown quantity at this point Lion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course anyone appropriate along with i do think every single organization on the globe commences using a number of cash. Consequently pertaining to greater organization your operations involving cash features essential position inside good results. Throughout Currency trading each of our regards using cash can be one on one. Throughout Foreign currency trading, in case many of us does'nt employ income effectively we'll be throughout difficulties rapidly. Consequently Income operations is critical. Within this tactic many of us evaluate the application of cash.

Member ddakowal is an unknown quantity at this point ddakowal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I have some Money Management and Trading experience. But now i learn more about from your post .Ya brother we should followed this .It's help every forex traders as a trade.Thanks a lot for your posted really !!

Member jjdaka is an unknown quantity at this point jjdaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The managing you accounts need from the trader to be in a high concentrations while he take the decisionsly ,i mean that any small mistake in calculating or the determining TP or SL for examples , will caused an unexpected losses really !!!

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to add some more point , always trade with using 15% your capital available ( what ever lot may available with that amount) which will keep safe your margin. Also if you are trading with multiple lots then do not forget to book partial profit.

Senior Member sunnygb101 is an unknown quantity at this point sunnygb101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks brother ma in sub techniques ko hamesha dimagh ma rakhon ga jab h forex per trading karon ga, isna mere bohat dat ki ha trading ma

Member sweetzahid is an unknown quantity at this point sweetzahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap apna daily ka analsis of startegy is tha k bana lo k ap ko loss agr hota b ha to wo recover b ho jay or ap ko profit milta rahy is liye koshish ki jay k ap sab sy pahly to is kabil hn k ap ko money management ka pata ho or phr agr ap trading kerna chahty ho to ap ko ziada sy ziada experience gain kerna hoga

Senior Member lourent is an unknown quantity at this point lourent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pixes View Post
    yes money management is a very important skill to succeed in the world of forex trading because without it you can hardly be a successful trader.when a trader decide to risk too much capital on a single trade without considering the likely outcome then such a trader will not stay much in the business
    yes you right and i think every business in the world starts with some capital. So for better business the management of capital has key role in the success. In Forex our relation with capital is direct. In Forex trading , if we does'nt use money properly we will be in trouble soon. So Money management is necessary. In this strategy we measure the usage of capital

Junior Member ucek is an unknown quantity at this point ucek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management take calculated risks

Most novice traders try to restrict risk so much they create it by placing stops to close, or moving them to quickly.

Dont fall into this trap.

To win and catch the big moves you MUST accept that the markets will eat into your open equity and you MUST give the market room to breathe.

Learning forex money management is as important as getting market direction right in succeeding longer term.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)