+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 170 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member focomp is an unknown quantity at this point focomp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by davi View Post
    Good money management is the best thing that can be found in that whenyou know you have a good money management there is the way that you can found that your count having there own growth
    yes money management is good thing that can make you survive in forex trading, in application of money management policies in our forex trades, i believe that we traders need a high level discipline in our trades. Risks must be fully calculated correctly by a trader to increase possibility of profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good money management is the best thing that can be found in that whenyou know you have a good money management there is the way that you can found that your count having there own growth

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member AKHTARCH is on a distinguished road AKHTARCH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many rules for trading in the forex market which are requires as essential in the forex market , with out these ans investor can be called as the investor of the forex market , it is necessary to get well experienced in the forex market . every one must have obtain tips in the forex market to earn well

Senior Member farhetgul is an unknown quantity at this point farhetgul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you forex trading is the best way to earn good money and many people invest big money to get bigger profit but you must learn well to earn a good amount you can learn from demo trading account anfd forex forums .

Banned alisun is an unknown quantity at this point alisun's Avatar
    Thanks
    g boht hi helpfull baatin btai hian bhai jaan aap ny kiun k in ko follow kr k na sirf bingers hi faida utha skty hain bl k is k sath sath old traders b fiada utha skty hian

Member wdajwa is an unknown quantity at this point wdajwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that the trading is to use a good money management. Money Management because it will determine how we are to uses as aours capitals for trading. so when we use good money management in trading, it will make us also getting better at using our money so it would be redundants rezally !

Member ddakowal is an unknown quantity at this point ddakowal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that It's a very very good post.I always face this problem.I loss my deposit 3 time for no followed as a money management rules.I i try hardly for follow this.Thanks brother for shared really !!!

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm... i think an interesting opinion. Money management is an important thing that can determine success or failure of a trader and i agree to always keep the target. with a focus on the target and we are not affected by other conditions.....

Senior Member buzinesslinksisb is an unknown quantity at this point buzinesslinksisb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management is the main factor in the forex trading, so we should to be careful about it, but we can gain experience about the forex trading, by the daily trading so it's very necessary that we do trade with full concentration and make the experience..

Senior Member prim.love is an unknown quantity at this point prim.love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like your suggestion that's a very good post to share with us cause here you will described how can we manage our risk in an easier way and I think that should be good for all to become a successful manager & trader. Thanks you very much sir

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 170 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)