+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 704 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne forex trade k apne couns aur is forum sa sekha hain wo forex trade kafi time sa ker raha hai aur wo forex sa acha earn ker raha hain is laye main be forex ko join kayea aur apne couns sa forex ko sekha is forum sa main na forex ko bohat learn kayea hain ja he mera teacher hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jimi123420 is an unknown quantity at this point jimi123420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear brother in this forex trading business i think that your are himself you good forex teacher if you work hard and learn about this business from your mistake's than you are very good trader in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Powering is an unknown quantity at this point Powering's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not have a teacher for teach me the forex trading ,and i can depend on my self to get learning and practicing by the demo trading account ,its good way to learn the basics of trading forex and get the knowledge which is giving me the ability to work in forex trading live

Senior Member naikturun4 is an unknown quantity at this point naikturun4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 forum is my forex teacher, I always learn and taking knowledge about forex in this forum, for me MT5 forum is the best and very good place to learn forex, it's the best teacher for me, MT5 forum always provides much knowledge and trading strategy for me, I really like joined in this forum, it's number one forex forum

Senior Member rashidrais is an unknown quantity at this point rashidrais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brother I am now continue my learning and i try to learn from internet and Specially from forex forum. This forum is one of the best place for learning and getting useful tools. So if you want to continue your learning then you can stay with this forum for learn.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    my first teacher in the forex trading is this forum because i started the trading through this forum and this forum is really good and helpful the for the traders like me and people are good here they always ready to discuss the issue which are faced by the trader.

Senior Member payung is an unknown quantity at this point payung's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am my personal teacher. whenever i arrived in to forex Business i do not understand about Buy or even Sell. along with time move and learn a lot of and a lot of about forex i learn even if articles and new material

Banned zohaib abbottabad is an unknown quantity at this point zohaib abbottabad's Avatar
    Thanks
    May nay forex trading apny dost say siki hai us nay mujy is Kay bary may kafi guide Kia GAO an May kafi bait at ho gya hon forex trading may an May Khud trading krta Hun aur achi income hasil kar kra hon aur internet say bi kafi Kuch sika GAO trading Kay bry my

Member WayneFx is on a distinguished road WayneFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir dekha jaye to forex business me hamar best teacher bann sakta hai demo account jisse ki ham proper sab kuch seekh saktey hai or hamey trading experience bi milta hai or hamey market movements or or uske charts ko bhi achi tarah se seekh saktey hai isliey hamey demo account ki help jarur leni chaiye tabhi ham trading achi tarah se seekh patey hai.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i started the forex trading no body was my teacher i learnt the basics with myself but now i have joined a academy in which they give the education about the forex trading online. and fees is also very economy but learning is very high standard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 704 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)